Technical SEO Manager
First Internet Marketing LTD -
Our digital marketing team is looking for its latest technical SEO star! This is a truly fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning digital marketing agency as a Search Engine Optimisation and digital marketing Consultant. With responsibilities spanning the full range of digital marketing activity for our clients.
This role demands an understanding of the full digital marketing mix (SEO, PPC, email, paid and earned social).
The role is client facing and day to day activities will involve strategic SEO planning for clients, content creation, on page and technical SEO activity.
Identifying, reaching and surpassing client goals is the ultimate aim.
The ideal candidate will have a good knowledge of a variety of digital marketing and SEO tools to help with analysis and keyword research. You should possess demonstrable experience of undertaking all on-page SEO activity including writing Metadata and be up to date with current thinking on SEO techniques.
The role would ideally suit an SEO consultant with solid agency experience and hands-on experience of link building activities too.
This role would best suit someone of a mid-level degree of experience and seniority with their current agency, but where that person is determined to develop themselves professionally. Strong writing skills would be of extreme value to the business and the potential success of the candidate.
The successful candidate will have a good background in an array of digital marketing activities and will be able to think creatively in respect of campaigns and content. Thinking strategically and identifying new opportunities for both client and agency will be central to your success.
Google Ads experience would also be an extreme advantage, as part of this role could include paid search marketing management as well as organic and paid social media experience.
This position would suit an individual with a strong work ethic and an agency-background now looking for a more senior position. Attention to detail, sound commercial awareness, good communication skills and the ability to hit the ground running as part of an already successful marketing team are essential.
You will also be required to contribute to the growth of the business by identifying upselling opportunities as well as assisting the managers and directors pull together proposal documents for prospective new clients.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to interpret and identify clients’ needs/requirements
- Attention to detail
- On-page SEO knowledge
- Knowledge of Google products
- Strategic thinking
- Solid experience in a similar marketing position, ideally within an agency
- Solid experience in technical, on-page and off-page
- An understanding of digital PR and backlinks
- An ability to understand product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design etc. when determining keywords and campaigns
- Extensive experience in SEO across lead generation and ecommerce websites
- Experience in providing keyword research, forecasts and performance reports around core SEO metrics, including backlinks, keyword rankings, traffic and revenue
- Experience using a range of SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, SEMRush, Ahrefs etc.
- Client facing / relationship building
- Developing client strategy and identifying areas for improvement
- Put together clear design/development briefs for team-members to act upon
- Carrying out technical audits
- Analysis of SERPs, analytics data, plus competitor and industry activity to make continual improvements to websites
- Monitoring Google Search Console and Analytics to identify on-site problems and communicating with relevant teams to resolve these
- On-page optimisation and content creation and refinement
- Link-building & outreach
- Working alongside agency colleagues to meet client objectives and support client-care
- Content expansion and optimisation
- Regularly monitor and report on the success of campaigns
- Creating and assisting in the presentation of client facing documents
- Paid search management could be involved depending on the successful candidate’s experience.
- Flexible hours
- Free drink Fridays
- Birthday off
- Monthly team pizza
- Team days out
- Office dogs
- Close knit team – we certainly have a laugh
- We love an awards ceremony!
Salary: £28,000 – £35,000 depending on experience.
How to apply: Email email@example.com with your CV.