Mobile Software Engineer - Flutter, iOS, Android - Foresight Mobile
Foresight Mobile - Stockport
Foresight Mobile, one of the UK’s fastest-growing mobile app development agencies, has an exciting opportunity for a Mobile Developer of all levels to join the team based in Cheadle, Manchester.
We work closely with startups, big brands and top sports teams to design and develop high-quality digital experiences across iOS, Android and the Web. We have a range of exciting new projects, and due to continued growth we are looking for an enthusiastic of Mobile Developer to join the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation and learn a variety of languages and platforms. You’ll get exposure to a wide variety of projects, working closely with the CTO and business owners.
We're using Flutter for all of our cross-platform work going forward, so any experience here would be a great plus, though not required. It’s a productive and rewarding framework to work with, and would suit someone who’s eager to learn.
Hours are flexible, and you’ll be based at our Cheadle offices within easy commute from the M60, central Manchester and surrounding areas. Flexible home working is part of our culture. Salary will be dependent upon experience and ability, with fast growth for the right candidate.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Mobile Developer, Junior Mobile Developer, Mid-Level Mobile Developer, App Development, Mobile App Developer, graduate developer may also be considered for this role.
You’ll be working primarily with Flutter on Foresight's new projects, but knowledge of one or more of the following would be a great benefit:
- Cross-platform mobile development in Flutter or React Native
- Native iOS or Android development in Kotlin or Swift
- Modern web development in React or Vue
- Type-safe languages like Java, TypeScript or C++
More generally we're looking for:
- A good communicator, confident enough to ask questions when required to get the job done
- Eager to learn new skills, languages and development processes
- Appreciates the value of testing and test-driven development
- Appreciates and understands clean code and SOLID principles
- Good written and spoken English
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Pension Plan
- Macbook Pro and a 4k monitor
- Flexible working from our modern Cheadle offices
- We’ll help you set objectives and track progress, whilst creating a personal development plan shaped around your needs and interests