Full-time Apple Repair Technician
Sync - Manchester
This role requires good customer service and communication skills; in our experience, excellent communication is the key to keeping customers coming back time and time again.
Training is provided as part of this role.
Ability to deliver great customer experiences and thrive on constant personal interaction.
Strong interest in technology, particularly Apple products.
A desire to learn about new products and features.
Strong communication skills that let you converse as freely and comfortably with small groups as with individual customers.
Previous experience in a technology repair role (preferred)
Apple Certified iOS or Mac Technician (preferred)
You’re willing to learn and embrace the Sync style of service.
You have strong people skills — you’re approachable, a good listener and empathetic.
You can be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs
– Minimum 2-years sales experience (selling Apple products, or selling to schools is a plus).
– Personable, and people orientated.
– Strong organisational skills.
– Ability to deliver great customer experiences and thrive on constant personal interaction.
– Interests in Apple products and education.
– Strong communication skills that let you converse as freely and comfortably with groups as with individual customers.