Full-time Field Technician
Sync powered by GBM - Manchester
We are looking for a self-driven, motivated individual, who loves engaging with and evangelising about edtech solutions.
• Working as part of a collaborative team, with our customers, consultants, and technicians
• Maintaining relationships with our support customers
• Attending regular site visits at our managed IT customers to maintain their tech
• Installing new technologies at our customer’s sites
• Keeping up to date with the latest technologies and trends (training opportunities provided)
This is a field base role, and as such, you will spend most of your time working at our customer sites, with some time spent in our office. You will need a full, clean driving licence in order to attend customer meetings across the region. You will also need to undergo an enhanced DBS check, and safeguarding training.
Competitive salary (dependant on experience).
• Ability to deliver great customer experiences and thrive on constant personal interaction.
• Strong interests in business/education and technology, and a desire to learn about new products and features.
• Strong communication skills that let you converse as freely and comfortably with groups as with individual customers.
• Broad technical capability, able to support a range of systems, including Apple, Windows, Google and infrastructure (training is available as part of this role).
• You’re willing to learn and embrace the Sync style of service.
• You have strong people skills – you are approachable, a good listener and empathetic.
• You can be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.