What we value:
People -We care about our people. We treat our people with respect. We embrace diversity and inclusion. We build open and honest relationships, collaborating across boundaries to meet our clients’ needs.
Bravery -We dare to do things diﬀerently. We provide best service and technology through innovation, creativity and high performance. We challenge the norm, we challenge ourselves and we challenge complexity with simplicity.
Global -We are one global network. We are champions of employee ownership. We work together, incorporating clients and partners as an extension of our team. We foster a global and diverse community, where our people are united through ambition, commitment and shared goals. We are in this journey together.
Integrity-We are committed to professional integrity We conduct our business to the highest standards with skill, diligence and responsibility. Professional trust, honesty and compliance are at the core of our culture
Service-We are client focused. We strive to provide our best service, to drive great client experience through teamwork and high performance.
Why we need you:
The Business Analyst plays a lead role to support and align efforts to meet customer, business and operational needs to ensure operational efficiencies and product improvements.
The role will develop your subject matter expertise in Global Shares Software tools and you should be confident working independently with a proactive attitude. As a Business Analyst you will use your expertise to assess business requests in line with the wider business and product strategy, connecting the dots and ensuring the core needs are clearly communicated and met.
Our ideal candidate is technically savvy, has a passion for seeking answers and simplifying complex requests, and has a knowledge of share plans and Business Analysis tools and/or techniques. You have a deep belief in team success, a willingness to adapt to continuous change, and a desire to take ownership over responsibilities. You also have a demonstrated ability to build effective relationships with colleagues, customers and other stakeholders.
What you will do:
- Initiate business case which includes project scope and feasibility of the project.
- Identify the internal and external stakeholders.
- Gather and document business requirements from the key stakeholders to a consistent and high-quality standard.
- Identify, create and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis design at a complex level; focusing on operational efficiencies, quality improvement and data management.
- Engage business analysis tools and techniques such as brainstorming, workshops facilitation and focus groups.
- Managing stakeholders and business relationships and expectations by regular status updates.
- Update internal and external documentation and complete the handover of the full business requirements to the Product Owner.
- Collaborate closely with the Project Management team, Product and IT teams to implement the requirements, provide necessary guidance to testers during the QA process, assist with user acceptance testing if required and roll-out changes across the business.
- Lead or participate in multiple projects at the same time.
- Collaborate with the business on high priority initiatives.
What should you have:
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Technology/Finance (or other applicable field)
- More than 3 years’ experience in business analysis
- Experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Compliance and regulatory projects in the financial industry,
- Financial Reporting,
- Process improvements / Process excellence,
- Trading & Settlement Process
- Analytical ability and conceptual thinking skills, creativity and attention to detail.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Advanced documentation skills
- Flexibility in an ever-changing environment
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
- Experience working on large scale projects as well as handling day-to-day requests
- Strong project management, teamwork and leadership skills
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point
- Data analysis – proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Enjoys hitting the ground running and taking on new challenges
- Project Management experience/education
- Experience in the Equity Compensation
- Experience in Atlassian suit (Jira, Confluence).
- UI/UX research skills
- Process mapping skills (“as is” V “to be”)
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be part of something special, Global Shares are growing fast, and we want you to be part of our journey
- Competitive salary
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Active Social Club with events throughout the year
- Opportunity to travel and work in our global offices if desired