What we value:
People -We care about our people. We treat our people with respect. We embrace diversity and inclusion. We build open and honest relationships, collaborating across boundaries to meet our clients’ needs.
Bravery -We dare to do things diﬀerently. We provide best service and technology through innovation, creativity and high performance. We challenge the norm, we challenge ourselves and we challenge complexity with simplicity.
Global -We are one global network. We are champions of employee ownership. We work together, incorporating clients and partners as an extension of our team. We foster a global and diverse community, where our people are united through ambition, commitment and shared goals. We are in this journey together.
Integrity-We are committed to professional integrity We conduct our business to the highest standards with skill, diligence and responsibility. Professional trust, honesty and compliance are at the core of our culture
Service-We are client focused. We strive to provide our best service, to drive great client experience through teamwork and high performance.
Why we need you:
We are looking for a Product Manager to help build our next generation SaaS cap table platform for emerging companies. Our product gives companies the ability to easily manage the company ownership structure and issue equity to employees and investors. Global Shares is going through a period of hyper growth and our product team is rapidly expanding globally. Working with the Head of Product you will play a key role in the formulation of product strategy to deliver exceptional value to our customers.
What you will do:
- Working alongside customers, partners and our customer success teams you will create and maintain the product roadmap.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to understand product requirements.
- Manage stakeholder expectations with respect to delivery capability and release planning.
- Act as product owner for 1-2 scrum teams which will consist of a minimum of 3 developers, 1 tester and business analyst.
- Translate business cases into product requirements, epics and user stories.
- Create and maintain a prioritised product backlog that consists of clear and concise user stories with acceptance criteria.
- Work closely with the Agile Scrum teams during the refinement and implementation of user stories providing input, advice and clarifications when needed.
- Ensure that Agile Scrum teams have a clear understanding of what they are developing and the technical and business value it delivers to the customer.
- Collaborate closely with customers on new product requirements.
- Be that subject matter expert on all things equity management.
- Work in an Agile development environment, planning iterations and releases to meet business objectives while effectively managing risk and scope creep.
- Coordinate the launch of new product releases.
- Participate in product webinars, attend technology events and customer demos.
What should you have:
- 3 - 5 years previous experience working as Product Manager / Owner or similar.
- Strong qualitative, financial or engineering skills
- Background in equity management & administration a distinct advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Desire to work in a fast paced start-up environment
What other skills are desirable:
- Understanding of equity management and administration
- Share Plans experience
- May have worked for Venture Capitalist or Law Firm
- Product Agile Certification
- JIRA & Confluence
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be part of something special, Global Shares are growing fast, and we want you to be part of our journey
- Competitive salary
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible working
- Opportunity to travel and work in our global offices if desired