What we value:
People -We care about our people. We treat our people with respect. We embrace diversity and inclusion. We build open and honest relationships, collaborating across boundaries to meet our clients’ needs.
Bravery -We dare to do things diﬀerently. We provide best service and technology through innovation, creativity and high performance. We challenge the norm, we challenge ourselves and we challenge complexity with simplicity.
Global -We are one global network. We are champions of employee ownership. We work together, incorporating clients and partners as an extension of our team. We foster a global and diverse community, where our people are united through ambition, commitment and shared goals. We are in this journey together.
Integrity-We are committed to professional integrity We conduct our business to the highest standards with skill, diligence and responsibility. Professional trust, honesty and compliance are at the core of our culture
Service-We are client focused. We strive to provide our best service, to drive great client experience through teamwork and high performance.
Why we need you:
We are looking for a Product Owner to join our Product Management Team supporting the full lifecycle of software delivery. You will play a key role in the formulation of product strategy and roadmap management You will work closely with both the Engineering team and with the customer teams, managing the backlog of product requirements from all stakeholders. You will be responsible for planning, coordinating, communicating and delivering quality software product releases to provide maximum business value.
What you will do:
- Partner with Product Management to create and maintain a feature-level product roadmap.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to understand product requirements.
- Manage stakeholder expectations with respect to delivery capability and release planning.
- Act as product owner for the 1-2 scrum teams which will consist of a minimum of 3 developers, 1 tester and business analysts.
- Translate business cases into product requirements, epics and user stories.
- Create and maintain a product backlog and produce a prioritised list of clear and concise user stories with acceptance criteria.
- Work closely with the Agile Scrum teams during the refinement and implementation of user stories providing input, advice and clarifications when needed.
- Ensure that Agile Scrum teams have a clear understanding of what they are developing and the technical and business value it delivers to the customer.
- Collaborate closely with software development team and other colleagues, to answer queries in a timely fashion.
- Work in an Agile development environment, planning iterations and releases to meet business objectives while effectively managing risk and scope.
- Coordinate the launch of new product releases.
What should you have:
- 3 - 5 years previous experience working as an Agile Product Owner or similar.
- Previous experience in business and/or IT would be essential.
- Skilled in using agile software development processes with a focus on delivering quality software.
- Comfortable being looked to as a decision maker and clearly able to explain the rationale behind any decisions that are made.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
What other skills are desirable:
- Agile Certification
- Experience of working with JIRA & Confluence
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be part of something special, Global Shares are growing fast, and we want you to be part of our journey
- Competitive salary
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible working
- Opportunity to travel and work in our global offices if desired