Latham & Watkins, a global law firm consistently ranked among the top firms in the world, is seeking an Enterprise Applications Analyst II to join our dynamic Technology team in Manchester.
About Latham & Watkins
Latham & Watkins is dedicated to hiring and developing the best and brightest. A key to Latham’s success and our continued ability to deliver the highest quality service to our clients is our “one-firm” culture – a spirit of teamwork and shared commitment to quality across our offices worldwide that has long distinguished Latham from other law firms.
About the office
The Manchester office is home to a wide range of departments and business staff who support the firm globally across a range of specialist functions from technology and human resources to finance and accounting. We value our people with an inclusive and supportive culture; our communities with our commitment to give back; and our planet through ever more sustainable operations. The Manchester office is often at the cutting edge of developing new ways to deliver first-class services to clients and colleagues, drawing on diverse backgrounds and expertise, making it a vibrant and dynamic workplace.
About the role
As an Enterprise Applications Analyst II, you will be responsible for supporting the design, implementation, and maintenance of the firms “enterprise” software application platforms which allow attorneys and staff to perform their job functions from the office and remote locations. Other key responsibilities include:
- Designing, implementing and supporting software solutions for all facets of attorney’s work such as document generation, business development and intake, client billing, etc.
- Proposing additional enhancements and new software solutions for our legal professionals and administrative departments.
- Troubleshooting software problems for firm users as they relate to firm-wide, departmentally driven technology projects.
- Installing, maintaining, and upgrading software for all users within the firm; making recommendations to their manager regarding setting of standards for firm software.
- Producing training materials and delivering training to regional trainers, the Global Technology Support Centre, and to end-users regarding specialized applications.
Join our team if you:
- Are motivated by the latest technology
- Have understanding of SQL, PowerShell and other building blocks of an application, or want to learn these skills
- Have the potential to support enterprise scale applications
And are seeking:
- A fantastic opportunity to work as part of a highly skilled global team, to support the firm using the latest technology.
- Full training of designated applications.
- Opportunities to grow, develop and deliver solutions.
We encourage you to apply!
Successful candidates will not only be provided with an outstanding opportunity, but will also be provided with a generous total compensation package with bonuses awarded in recognition of both individual and firm performance. Eligible employees can participate in Latham’s comprehensive benefit program which includes:
- Health insurance as well as group income protection and life assurance
- A pension plan
- Wellness programs
- Employee discounts
- And more!
Latham & Watkins is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our commitment to diversity, equal opportunity and sustainability enables Latham & Watkins to draw from a remarkable wealth of talent to create one of the world's leading law firms.
Latham & Watkins' lawyers, paralegals, and professional staff worldwide comprise a rich mixture of different races, ethnic backgrounds, religions, sexual orientations, cultures, and primary languages. Our diversity makes us who we are.
What sets Latham & Watkins apart is our commitment to our pro bono work and sustainability initiatives. Latham's dedication to pro bono work is a source of pride and reflects a fundamental part of the firm’s culture. For more information about our pro bono work, please click here.
Latham & Watkins is committed to supporting the long-term sustainability of the environment, you can find more information on our sustainability programs by visiting our Latham Sustainability webpage.