Latham & Watkins, a global law firm consistently ranked among the top firms in the world, is seeking a Global Technology Support Centre (GTSC) Analyst to join our team in Manchester.
The Global Technology Support Centre at Latham & Watkins operates to the highest standards measuring success through Key Performance Indicators like:
- First Call Resolution which is consistently over 75%
- CSAT - 97% of all customer surveys returned are positive
This is a true reflection of the expertise and quality upheld by our GTSC analysts, so if you consider yourself to be an expert in your field and hold customer service at the heart of what you do, then please get in touch as we’d like to have you as part of our dynamic team!
You will be working within a follow-the-sun support model alongside colleagues in Los Angeles and will be expected to provide expert technology support to our lawyers, paralegals and staff across all of our global offices via telephone, email, chat and remote access systems with an emphasis on quality over quantity – this isn’t a ‘log and flog’ Servicedesk; all our analysts have a high level of technically ability and are trusted to administer most systems, balancing first call resolution, speed of resolution and quality, all delivered to a very high standard.
Responsibilities and duties will include:
- First & Secondline support to Latham employees using various firm applications and systems, including Windows 10, MS Office 2016, iManage, Litera Change Pro, DTE and Adobe Acrobat
- Handling escalations from Technology teams located in each of our global offices
- Logging and tracking all support requests in our Service Management Toolset (ServiceNow)
- Incident Response Management for major incidents experienced across the firm
- Providing remote access support including wireless connectivity, VPN and VDI Services
- Supporting mobile collaboration using Blackberry Work apps
- Responding to hardware questions and problems involving desktop computers, laptops, printers, smartphones, multi-function devices and Cisco phones
A key to Latham’s success and our continued ability to deliver the highest quality service to our clients is our “one-firm” culture – a spirit of teamwork and shared commitment to quality across our offices worldwide that has long distinguished Latham from other law firms.
Join our team if you:
- Are passionate about customer service and emerging technology
- Consider yourself to have a high level of technical ability
- Are process driven, with a focus on continual service improvement through quality assurance
- Are talented at root cause analysis with excellent attention to detail
- Have excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Are driven by results and customer satisfaction
- Experience working within a technical support function
- An ITIL v3 or v4 Qualification or have worked within the ITIL v3 or v4 Framework in a previous role
The below are desirable but not essential:
- Experience in an ITIL v3 Service Management toolset (Servicenow preferably)
- A degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Fluent in either French or German
Please note, the hours for this role will be between 15:00 to 23:00, Monday through Friday.
We encourage you to apply!
Successful candidates will not only be provided with an outstanding opportunity, which includes continuous development via our in-house training system, but will also be provided with a generous total compensation package with bonuses awarded in recognition of both individual and firm performance. Eligible employees can participate in Latham’s comprehensive benefit program which includes health insurance as well as group income protection and life assurance, a pension plan, wellness programs, employee discounts and more.