We are focussed on data analytics and software development within the UK Government space. Our strength is our people who are inventive, passionate, smart, committed to continuous improvement and driving our clients and the Naimuri business forward. The work that you will do will have a real-world impact, and you will be helping to make the UK a safer and more secure place for everyone.
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Every time someone joins the company, there is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective. We are always eager to continue to diversify our company. We are committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most fulfilling work of your career.
ABOUT THE JOB
Naimuri is truly agile, and we do things better, faster and more efficiently than others, whilst finding time to have fun along the way. We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Business Analyst to work out of our Manchester office to join us on our exciting journey of growth.
As a Business Analyst you will report to the Head of Delivery, and, with a Delivery Lead and Technical Lead, be responsible for the delivery of a variety of projects across the UK Government space.
We are looking for someone with a background in business analysis who is able to model IT and operational processes. This is a customer facing role and you will have the opportunity to work closely with some of our key stakeholders. You will also have the chance to build productive working relationships.
- Responsible for the overall scope of the project (in conjunction with the Delivery Lead).
- Conduct the analysis and interpretation of business goals, rules, processes and needs.
- Conducting requirements identification, gathering and analysis.
- Elaborate requirements into high level user stories for the development team.
- Work with the test team to produce test scenarios.
- Business process modelling and the identification and design of new business process improvement measures.
- Create functional specifications for new systems and processes.
- Assist the customer when defining an MVP and future iterations of products.
- Work alongside Delivery Lead and a Tech Lead to refine requirements in line with phases/milestones, resource constraints and budgets.
- Maintain business analysis documentation, standards and ensure the quality of these products for each project.
- Maintains an overview and awareness of the wider customer business model.
- Able to ascertain how delivery changes will impact the customer.
- With the Tech Lead and Delivery Lead, will need to set customer expectations for solutions, including timeframes, progress and delays.
- Conduct Backlog refinement and manage workflow with the Delivery Lead.
- Participate in stand ups, retrospectives, and other ceremonies.
- Demonstrates new functionality and captures user feedback to assess any amendments and adjustments.
- Over 3yrs of experience in a Business Analyst / Product Owner related role
- Has worked in cross functional and multidisciplinary teams that have been geographically spread. Experience working in a public sector role would be beneficial but not essential.
- Experience working with or within Project Management / Delivery Management frameworks, specifically Kanban and Agile Scrum methodology. Knowledge of Kanban is essential, and knowledge of Agile Scrum and other methodologies is highly desirable.
- Comfortable working with software development team.
Our offices are in Media City, with the option to work from home some of the time. Most of the company works from the Salford office on a regular basis. We work collaboratively so it is good to be in Salford at least a few days per month. We are lean with a high ratio of ‘do-ers’. You’ll need to be able work as part of a team whilst taking ownership of your own tasks.
Our values, which have been set by our people not the management, are Integrity, Accountability, Pride and Passion, Courage, Ambition and Initiative, Collaboration, and Caring.
Everyone has a voice at Naimuri, we are always keen to hear yours. We continue to grow and are always looking at ways to improve how we share, operate, communicate, and learn together. We actively impact technical innovation within the Security and Intelligence sector.
PAY AND BENEFITS
Naimuri pays competitively within the industry based on Northwest rates. The salary for this position is dependent upon your experience and is relative to our current people.
It is vital to us that all our people are remunerated fairly, ensuring everyone feels valued. We assess seniority relative to the team at Naimuri during the interviewing process.
We expect you to work 37.5 hours per week, and you have flexibility over when you give that time within our core hours (between 10:00 and 16:00). Our office is open between 7:30 and 18:30 Monday to Friday. We do not want you working excessive hours, which is simply not sustainable. Be ready for work by allowing yourself the time to get your life sorted however you see fit. This role requires attendance at standups daily at 09:15. On successful completion of your probation you will get access to health insurance, our company bonus scheme, a generous pension and a holiday buyback scheme.
We look forward to hearing from you !