The Enterprise Architect will play a key role in the growth of Push Doctor assisting our product teams with the delivery of solutions which align to our product roadmaps and deliver a reliable, secure and quality experience to our platform users in order to meet the needs of the business. You will be excited to work in a fast-paced and changeable environment.
You will be accountable for the scalability, resilience and design of our platform and will be familiar with using cloud-based technologies to achieve our goals. You will be an active participant in squads and work with teams across the business to deliver solutions which meet the needs of that squad and our overall objectives.
You will maintain our architectural roadmap and build and maintain relationships with suppliers to establish if advancements in their platforms can offer benefits to the Push Doctor platform. You will lead POC initiatives for emerging technologies and provide recommendations with a business case for these initiatives.
- Build the long-term strategic roadmap for all IT systems architecture.
- Circulate technical roadmaps to align priorities with customer needs.
- Work with internal teams to find innovative solutions to problems.
- Develop and maintain policies, standards, and guidelines to ensure that a consistent framework is applied across the company.
- Develop application and infrastructure rationalization framework to reduce technical debt.
- Remain intimate and knowledgeable on cloud technologies and cloud and hybrid cloud frameworks.
- Lead the design and modelling of tactical architectures for the delivery, development, and support of projects.
- Manage and facilitate an EA review board to evaluate project proposals for architectural fit.
- Monitor new technological advances in application development and information technologies.
- Partner with product managers and tech leads to elicit and translate requirements into technological solutions.
- Partner with security suppliers to ensure architecture aligns with security strategy and policies.
- Remain active in external networks to proactively integrate new technologies as business needs change.
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested to achieve business objectives.
- Work with suppliers to understand their roadmaps and the cost/benefit case for Push Doctor
- Work with suppliers to contain costs and seek opportunities to reduce platform costs
- Own and maintain Push Doctor architecture documentation
- Experienced in a variety of technology including .Net C#.
- Experience with cloud technologies such as Azure and AWS as well as DevOps practices.
- Strong problem solving and stakeholder management skills
- Strong experience in scaling platforms and performance testing.
- Broad knowledge of technologies including API, Mobile, Web, Cloud technologies
- Keeps abreast of changes within the tech landscape and how they can benefit the business
- Self-starter - Strong time management/organisational skills and the ability to set yourself daily goals
- Confident owning overall architecture and articulating the case for change
- Builds and maintains strong relationships across the business
- Desirable knowledge of CQC regulation and how it applies to digital health and our systems
- Autonomy - Works under general direction within a clear framework of accountability. Exercises substantial personal responsibility and autonomy. Plans own work to meet given objectives and processes
- Diplomacy - Be diplomatic without being political
- Positive change agent - Influences team and specialist peers internally. Brings about change that increases the productivity of the Scrum team and organisation without fear
- Resilient - Energetically engages with the team and organisation and has the ability to recognise that failing fast and failing forward is part of continuous improvement
- Exemplar - An authentic approach to the application of Scrum and Agile principles to create maximum business impact
Apply your skills in a space that matters
Push Doctor is a multi-award winning digital health company that enables you to have a video consultation with a GP within 6 minutes on any device. We’re growing at a phenomenal pace and we’re looking for amazing people to join us on our game-changing adventure to make millions of people healthier and happier.
The people we’re looking for:
Willing to push the boundaries | Able to think outside the box | Intelligent |Not afraid of hard work | Leaders in their field | Keen to progress
Benefits & Additional information
- Competitive Salary
- In house gym
- Ping Pong table
- Free snacks / food / drinks / fruit in the office
- Flexible working hours
- Working from Home Policy
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- EAP helpline
- Meditation app - Headspace