RutterKey Solutions is a global consulting organisation that provides enterprise software services. The company was established in 2007 in the United States and is partnered with IFS and Boomi. This role is an exciting opportunity to support our company's continued growth and expansion of our global business as part of our Manchester-based team.
We have a fantastic team of employees that we consider our True North; they are passionate about building exceptional solutions through teamwork, innovation, and integrity. They are well-recognised and well-regarded in the IFS community. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers. RutterKey Solutions is a rapidly expanding, dynamic organisation, and you will be a crucial player in the continued growth of our company.
Our work environment includes:
- Modern office setting
- Work-from-home days
- Growth opportunities
We are looking for an experienced and highly organised Executive Assistant to support the Director of Sales, Marketing and UK Operations with sales pipeline management, proposals, and the UK business's day-to-day operations. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication, planning, and time management skills and be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment. You must be highly detail-oriented, proactive, and able to work both independently and collaboratively. As a successful candidate, you will collaborate closely with the Executive team to ensure the smooth running of the business.
- Assist with the development of sales and marketing materials, including presentations, proposals, and reports.
- Manage the bid management process from start to finish, including coordinating with cross-functional teams, conducting research, and developing proposals.
- Organise and attend meetings with key clients, prospects, and directors of other companies, taking notes and preparing minutes.
- Review and edit proposal content to ensure consistency and adherence to brand standards.
- Conduct research and compile data to support business development efforts.
- Manage the Director's diary, including scheduling appointments, arranging travel, and coordinating meetings.
- Function as the first point of contact for the Director, managing correspondence and responding to inquiries professionally and promptly.
- Oversee the business's day-to-day operations, including managing office supplies, coordinating with the IT support team, and ensuring the smooth operation of the Manchester office.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather the necessary information and materials required for proposal development.
- Plan and coordinate company events, including internal meetings, trade shows, and conferences.
- Maintain accurate records and files, both electronically and in hard copy.
- Manage special projects and initiatives as assigned.
- NVQ or Higher Qualifications in business administration, marketing, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in an executive assistant role, bid management, event coordination or similar.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Sharepoint, Teams) and other relevant software.
- Experience in Bid Management is highly desirable.
Work Location: Hybrid – Home, Office, and occasional travel
If you are an initiative-taking individual who enjoys a challenging and rewarding work environment, please submit your CV and cover letter for consideration. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunities for professional growth and development.
Job Type: Full-time
- Company pension
- On-site gym
- Private dental insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Profit sharing
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Work from home
- Bonus programme