SamsonVT is helping manufacturers to transform product aftersales and machine maintenance, a $400bn market, with the assistance of Industry 4.0 technology.
Through the use of innovative, emerging technologies - including immersive 3D modelling and machine learning - SamsonVT is pioneering solutions that are helping OEMs to overcome the challenges they encounter when managing the life cycle of equipment on a global scale.
We’ve grown our customer base to include multi-nationals such as Lotus and RS Components, securing millions in investment along the way.
Due to recent growth we are looking for an additional 3D Artist to work closely and under the supervision of the Lead 3D Artist. This an entry level role and we have lots to teach. Over the next 12 months we plan to expand into new territories such as the US market. This is an exciting and varied role which can see you animating supercars and superbikes one day to construction and products sold and used on a Global scale the next.
You will be joining a growing organisation in the heart of Manchester using innovative and cutting-edge technologies for industry. We are a start-up environment so we are looking for someone to support a busy and fast paced environment.
Your role in the team:
- Converting large CAD files into polygonal 3D models.
- Cleaning up anomalies and defects in models.
- Creating new parts to add to missing components in models.
- Creating textures and materials to apply to the models.
- Creating detailed step-by-step animations based on real-world procedures.
- Creating and sculpting 3D models, texturing, lighting design and optimisation
What we need from you:
- Experience working with industry standard 3D modelling and animation tools. (Blender, Maya, etc)
- Understanding of 3D Model optimisation.
- Ability to create high fidelity animations.
- Ability to manage large assets with a high level of detail.
- An understanding and interest in mechanics.
Blender, Maya or similar
- Hybrid working - 4 days a week in the office
- 2pm finish on Fridays
- Employee shares
- 25 days holiday plus Bank holidays
- Career growth
- Great work culture
- Freedom to work autonomously and make change
- Open plan office in Manchester's NQ with plenty of breakout areas, games room and roof top terrace
- Regular team social events