Oracle Functional HR & CRM Analyst
Sopra Steria -
Great opportunity for an Oracle Functional HR & CRM Analyst to work on an exciting Defence Project. Our team support the demands of the current Change Programme and support the day to day maintenance of the JPA application. With three major releases each year, this role is both demanding and challenging and requires someone that can handle multiple strands of work in a fast paced and ever changing environment.
This is a Hybrid role, working 2 days a week from one of our offices in Glasgow, Blackpool, Newcastle, York, Newport, Gosport, Hemel, London or Manchester office.
What you'll be doing:
- Detailed business analysis and requirements gathering
- Produce and/or update detailed design specifications
- Provide estimates
- Construct/modify the configuration of core and custom Oracle modules in accordance with detailed design specifications
- Produce test specifications
- Unit testing and document outcomes
- Support to the full life cycle of each (i.e. system testing, UAT and implementation)
- Regular progress reports to line management
- Support maintenance of the JPA application, investigating reported errors, identifying the cause and seeing through to resolution.
What you’ll bring:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- IT literate, with an understanding of programming languages and an ability to communicate effectively with IT professionals
- Knowledge of Oracle eBusiness Suite 12.1
- Proven experience of implementing Oracle projects (full project lifecycle)
- High-level understanding of HR - Oracle eBusiness Suite 12
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to confidently engage with others
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Must be pro-active and self-motivated
- SC, or SC clearable
It would be great if you had:
- Knowledge of some Military business processes or experience of working in Government Sectors (preferably Defence)
- Knowledge of Oracle HR or CRM principles and their touch points within HRMS
- Knowledge of Serena Dimensions
If you are interested in this role but not sure if your skills and experience are exactly what we’re looking for, please do apply, we’d love to hear from you!
Employment Type: Permanent
Location: Hybrid Fixed / 2 days a week from one of our offices in Glasgow, Blackpool, Newcastle, York, Newport, Gosport, Hemel OR London.
Security Clearance Level: SC
Internal Recruiter: Jane
Salary: To £45K
Benefits: 25 days annual leave with the choice to buy additional days, life assurance, pension, and generous flexible benefits fund
Loved reading about this job and want to know more about us?
SSCL is a leader in critical business support services for the largest Government departments, Defence, Police and CITB across the UK. We provide digital solutions and Innovation and Advisory services to improve end to end employee services including HR & Payroll, Finance, Procurement, Pensions Administration and Resourcing Services - enhancing the customer experience, enabling smarter public services.
We employ more than 2,800 people who, with their in-depth client knowledge and our collaborative approach, sit at the heart of our business strategy. SSCL operates at size and scale across the UK Public Sector and has already delivered savings c£400 million - providing more funds for front line public services.
We embrace difference as a source of creativity, innovation and competitive advantage and are striving to become a more diverse organisation. We welcome applications from people with a diverse variety of backgrounds and identities. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. We have partnered with Vercida, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site, where all our vacancies are available in an accessible format.
If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process, to enable you to perform to the best of your ability, please let us know when completing your application. We participate in the Disability Confident scheme and are committed to offering an interview to any candidate with a disability, who meets the minimum criteria for the role. If you believe this could apply to you, please let us know when completing your application.