Are you a Senior Consultant or Consultant with Low Code experience on the ServiceNow platform? Are you looking for an entrepreneurial role in a rapidly growing Consulting practice?
Sopra Steria are looking for a Senior Consultant to join our rapidly growing team to support our clients in designing, creating, and delivering ServiceNow solutions.
Sopra Steria’s ADS Consulting practice is a growing consultancy currently providing Business Transformation, Data Driven Transformation and Technology Consulting services directly to clients in support of the wider Sopra Steria business. We have an excellent track record in helping our clients exploit business and technology opportunities and we are excited by the possibilities to develop this further. As a result, we wish to widen the scope of our Technology consulting services; including our offerings within the ServiceNow technology platform.
As an Elite ServiceNow partner, Sopra Steria continues to shape and deliver a range of solutions to our clients which has resulted in Sopra Steria being awarded ‘EMEA ServiceNow Application Development Platform Partner of the year 2022’.
Sopra Steria recently won "Great Place to Work in 2022". We can offer great career progression opportunities, ability to be based anywhere across the UK, benefits which you can flex to meet your needs and market leading training and development opportunities.
This is a hybrid variable role, you can predominantly work from home, but there may be a requirement to work at one of our offices around the UK a 1 – 2 day a week, based on work requirements.
What you’ll be doing:
- As a Senior Technology Consultant, you will work closely with Technology Leads, supporting them with identifying and developing consulting and delivery opportunities for Low Code/ No Code solutions, specifically within the ServiceNow platform.
- You will also be responsible for and take ownership of specific work-streams (and their outcomes) as part of a consulting team or for the overall management of small projects and their deliverables, towards achieving revenue targets.
- You will work with new and existing clients to capture and shape consulting deliverables, helping them re-imagine their future with ServiceNow and stay ahead of the curve.
- You will support bid opportunities for projects involving ServiceNow that demonstrate Sopra Steria’s distinctive and sustainable consulting business and secure additional revenue and/or new clients.
- You will be an advocate of Sopra Steria Consulting through participation in industry forums, events and social media.
- You will contribute to the wider Consulting Community through sharing personal knowledge and experience.
- Embrace innovative, highly disruptive technologies that support new ways of working in a digital world .
What you’ll bring:
- Demonstrable understanding of Low code/ No code platforms including the largest vendors in the Low code market and ability to pinpoint ServiceNow differentiators
- Knowledge of ServiceNow as a platform, i.e. know a bit about all the capabilities/applications, without necessarily having deep knowledge of the technical aspects/mechanics of it.
- Deeper knowledge of the most sold applications (or where the practice wants to focus initially; ITSM, CSM, HR, ITOM etc.).
- Know how the various application and processes work together. For example, that a Case (CSM) can create and be linked to an Incident.
- Sound understanding of RPA technology
- Understanding of various sides (processes and light configuration of forms and lists) of the platform, and not just follow a slide deck/script.
- Be able to discuss the businesses challenges, and show how they could potentially be solved in ServiceNow, also with some configuration
- Good client facing consulting experience in a recognised consulting business
- Sound understanding of cloud services and terminology
If you are interested in this role but not sure if your skills and experience are exactly what we’re looking for, please do apply, we’d love to hear from you!
Employment Type: Permanent
Location: Anywhere GB - Hybrid Variable - Flexible base location but likely to be asked to work on client sites across the UK
Security Clearance Level: SC Clearance or eligible for SC Clearance - you will need a single UK Passport and of been in the UK for 5 years consistently, and only outside for a period of under 28 days at one time.
Salary: up to £70,000 depending on experience and training required
Benefits: 25 days annual leave with the choice to buy additional days, life assurance, pension, and generous flexible benefits fund
Although this role is advertised as full-time, we support many ways of working and can offer a range of flexible working arrangements. So, if you’re interested and need to work flexibly, we encourage you to apply and talk to us about what might be possible.
Loved reading about this job and want to know more about us?
Our Aerospace, Defence and Security business designs, develops and deploys digital solutions that bring clients enduring business value across the UK’s Public and Private sectors. We foster a culture in which employees feel valued and supported, delivering exceptional rates of customer satisfaction in the UK’s most complex safety- and security-critical markets.
We embrace difference as a source of creativity, innovation and competitive advantage and are striving to become a more diverse organisation. We welcome applications from people with a diverse variety of backgrounds and identities. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. We have partnered with Vercida, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site, where all our vacancies are available in an accessible format.
If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process, to enable you to perform to the best of your ability, please let us know when completing your application. We participate in the Disability Confident scheme and are committed to offering an interview to any candidate with a disability, who meets the minimum criteria for the role. If you believe this could apply to you, please let us know when completing your application.