Want to join a growing, friendly and ambitious team?
Tao DIgital Marketing is a fast-growing search agency based in the heart of Bolton.
Due to ongoing success and recent client wins, we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced SEO Executive to join us and help manage on the strategic and technical side of SEO.
We are looking for an individual who is as passionate about all things search as we are, is enthusiastic, and a reliable team player. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in an SEO role, preferably within an agency environment.
The successful candidate will work closely with the agency operations team to help build world-beating strategies for our clients. There will be a mix of hands-on work, helping other team members grow their knowledge and skills along with working with clients.
- Carry out keyword research to support new client pitches and existing client SEO campaigns
- Conduct on-site and off-site SEO competitor analysis
- Help to execute on-site and off-site SEO strategies (including link acquisition) for a range of clients in a host of industries
- Complete weekly and monthly performance reports using programs such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console amongst others
- Conduct on-site and off-site SEO audits for client sites on a monthly basis to help build an agile strategy
- Help to contribute to the company blog and other external communications
- Guide the content team to produce SEO-friendly content
- Keep up to date with the latest SEM technology, SEO updates and industry changes
- At least one year’s experience in SEO
- A good understanding of all aspects of on-site and off-site SEO
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Tag Manager and SEO tools like Screaming Frog, AHRefs, Semrush, and others
- Familiarity with other aspects of digital marketing
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent copywriting and reporting skills
- Analytical mindset
- Agency background preferable
- A can-do attitude
- Strong time management skills
- A good team player
- Passion and knowledge, we want people who want to grow
Why join the team at Tao Digital?
- Genuine opportunity to establish and develop your career with a clear plan and access to training
- Flexible working hours.
- Remote working policy
- Perkbox membership with lots of goodies
- Regular social events
- Newly refurbished & vibrant office environment
- Good salary, dependant upon experience
Please provide a CV, and also a supporting document to show evidence of the above skills. This can be in any format you think is appropriate. We really want to find someone who will fit in well with our team; successful individuals will be invited to an interview.