.Net full stack developer
Looking for a new challenge?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced .NET Full Stack Developer (keen to specialise in Optimizely) to join one of the UK’s first Optimizely Partners.
We are Ultimedia,The UK’s first Optimizely Partner. We have the experience and expertise to build the right digital solution for our clients - no matter how complex.
We are also a part of Remarkable Group, an international powerhouse of integrated digital specialist consultancies that offer our clients true partnership and integration at a global scale.
As a .Net Full Stack Developer you will be joining our already successful team of 14 in our Manchester office. The CTO has created a fun and professional atmosphere with great benefits and plenty of opportunities to develop your skills.
This is a hybrid role, so individuals must be able to commute to the Manchester office 3 days a week.
We are open Monday to Friday 9am- 5.30pm (some flexibility can be offered).
No weekend working!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive Salary package- paying up to £50k DOE
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays
- Birthday off
- Private Medical and Dental care (with the option to add family members)
- Access to Linkedin Learning and Masterclass Platform
- As a .NET Full Stack Developer, you will work alongside the Development Team to
design, develop and maintain ASP.NET MVC based Content Managed and Online
- Develop enterprise quality, fully responsive, and secure web pages that are
compatible across a range of screens, browsers, and devices.
- Attend daily Scrum meetings alongside Senior Developers and Project Managers to
review and plan work.
- Deploy released to test and production environments through automated deployment
tools, including TeamCity, Octopus and Azure DevOps.
- Collaborate with clients and other external stakeholders to ensure projects are
delivered to specification and on time.
- To be a key member of the Ultimedia Engineering team to develop, support and
maintain technology solutions for client solutions.
- Support and mentor other members of the Engineering team in taking technical
responsibility and ownership of elements of solution delivery.
WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED?
- Minimum 3+ years of C# .NET. Azure DevOps experience configuring pipelines and
- Agile or SCRUM methodology. - Developing responsive websites with HTML, CSS,
- Familiarity with Git Source Control and Continuous Integration/Deployment.
- We are looking for someone keen to specialise in Optimizely.
Being a .NET Full Stack Developer in Ultimedia gives you a fantastic opportunity to excel and to continue to develop. How will you know you are doing a great job and developing your career? Simple. We will support you with a development plan that embraces our values.
Customer First & Collaborative, Knowledgeable & Expert, Innovative & Driven, Straight Talking & Straight Forward and Commercially Savvy.
We are driving to become a truly inclusive employer. We want everyone to be at their best and it's our ambition that everyone within the group feels safe, welcome and confident to be their authentic selves.