It’s simple - we need more women in the digital and tech industry.
Digital Her exists to address this issue.
Want to get involved? Find out more on our Digital Her website.
Why does Digital Her exist?
By harnessing the power of our membership, Digital Her will provide the support, the opportunities and the guidance needed to encourage a new generation of women into our industry.
Digital Her's mission is also simple – to inspire and empower girls to...
- Engage with STEM-related subjects at GCSE and A-Level
- Have the confidence and desire to explore the incredible careers available in digital and tech
Digital Her will achieve these goals by...
- Introducing girls to real role models and visible mentors from within our membership.
- Ensuring key influencers such as teachers, careers advisors and parents are informed and able to support and advise girls interested in digital and tech
- Taking Digital Her across all of Greater Manchester in the Digital Her: Inspire and Empower Roadshow
We're hugely proud to sponsor the 'Imagine the Future' Role Model Meet-up on 21 June with @McrDig as part of the #DigitalHer campaign. Join us for a panel talk featuring female role models from the industry including our own Jen Openshaw. Find out more ➡️ https://t.co/64BF5dhrFT
5 days ago
Tip: Install Python Package Only For One User
#womenintech #learning #LearnProgramming #Tips #codinglife #learning #Coding #100DaysOfCode #Python #challenge #DigitalHer #Python3 #CodeNewbies #womenwhocode #newbeginnings #youtubeshorts #YouTuber #Video