About this event
GDS is part of the Cabinet Office. We build platforms, products and services that help create a simple, joined-up and personalised experience of government to everyone. We have offices in London, Bristol and Manchester.
The Government Digital Service (GDS) and wider Cabinet Office is a great place to work. We have a number of roles open at the moment, and more are coming in the near future.
If you are interested in finding out what it's like to work as a developer, frontend developer, site reliability engineer or technical architect at GDS, please join us!
You might be studying, currently working or looking for work, or hoping to move into a technical role.
We want to improve the diversity of our software engineering community because diverse teams are better. This event is just for people who belong to these groups which are currently under-represented in our teams:
- people whose gender identity is female
- people whose gender identity is non-binary, fluid or who prefer to be identified in another way
- people who are Black, Asian or minority ethnic
- disabled people
- people who have not been to college or university
- people who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender or queer+
- people who are over the age of 45
- people who are religious, have a faith or have other spiritual practices or beliefs
- parents, guardians and carers
- anyone who belongs to multiple groups mentioned above