For our latest webinar offering Pro-Study have teamed up with Claro for an APP based webinar.
Now more than ever students are using their phones and tablets to study. This month we wanted to focus on this shift and shape our webinars around the wonderful powerful apps that accompany our AT software.
The first part of our webinar will be with Sam, Pro-Study’s product specialist. Sam will show you how the new Pro-Study assist app can:
- Capture information such as text and images from web sources e.g. websites and online PDFs.
- Use your devices camera to scan barcodes to retrieve referencing information.
- OCR functionality to convert images of text into more accessible editable content.
- Real-time sync your latest additions to your project over to your desktop version of the software.
- Demonstrating the Claro ScanPen to show how you can add information even with no internet connection.
- Showing how ClaroSpeak – can allow students to use images with prediction.
Posted by Title Productions
Bolton becomes culinary hotspot as the 2022 Food and Drink Festival is visited by over 450,000 people!
Posted by Omnisis Ltd
Tech Bites Roundup: How to validate your customers feelings using market research
Posted by Plexal
The new digital security accelerator for startups in Greater Manchester
Greater Manchester’s Digital Security Hub (DiSH) is the new digital security accelerator programme