We have some news...Human-Centred Design Manchester is back!
After a long two and a bit years, we’re excited to relaunch the series on the 26th of May, hosted at Code Computerlove.
Join us to explore and debate the evolution and current state of service design within our industry - both in the present and in the future.
What are organisations, training providers and agencies doing nationally and on our doorstep right here in Manchester?
We have curated a panel of experts to discuss and debate questions like:
- What are the challenges designers face today?
- What even is service design?
- What has service design let us do better?
- Where is service design going?
- What's next?
Come along with your questions and views ready to take part in a lively debate and a networking social hosted at Code.
- Jess Sherratt - Head of User Experience at Code
- Colin Preston - Head of Design at Code
- Adam Hopwood Principal Service Designer at Coop
- More TBC
18.15 - Arrive, network, drinks and pizza
18.40 - Intro
18.45 - Lightning talk - TBC
19.00 - Q&A Panel Discussion & debate
20.00 - Networking
20.15 - Leave
You know where Fred Aldous is, right? You’re best to start there. Walk around the Sevendale House building, past Soup Kitchen onto Spear Street. About halfway down the street, you’ll find a large, locked gate – that’s us!