An outcome-based training day exploring Google Analytics and Reporting
This course is ideal for marketers or business managers looking to gain a better understanding of their marketing activities impact and improve their reporting. You will enhance your knowledge and ability to navigate Google Analytics, including creating reports and understanding statistics.
Where? CTI Digital Offices, Manchester
When? 25th April, 9am - 4pm
Price? £175 + VAT
We also offer group discounts if you want to send your whole team.
Will there be lunch? The all-important question, lunch will be provided in a buffet style. If you have any dietary requirements please let us know and we will cater to your needs.
The Google Analytics course provided by CTI Digital was very insightful. The trainers were knowledgable in this field of practice. I would definitely recommend this course for those wishing to develop their skills in Google Analytics.
- Denny Chan, Jonathan Holt Pubs
Google Analytics holds vital information about your business and its performance online. Want to track sales on your e-commerce store, or improve the user experience across your blog? Then Google Analytics is perfect for you.
Google Analytics allows for data collection and management in a single, comprehensive view that can be customised to suit your needs. Whether that’s with dashboards, filters or by setting up goals.
This Google Analytics course is an introduction to analytics reporting for people who are new or starting out with Google Analytics. We will cover all of the basics to set you on your way, including:
- An overview of your Google Analytics account
- Analytics creation, installation and setup
- A detailed account overview
- How to navigate your account
- How to tag your marketing campaigns
We will also cover some advanced facilities, such as:
- How to implement e-commerce tracking
- The best way to report on eCommerce figures
- How to set up a custom dashboard
- Understanding filters
- Understanding Custom Reports
- Understand Attribution reporting
- Creating Google Data Studio Reports
Improve your skill set with our outcome-based learning
- Experienced trainers who are able to breakdown complex topics into useful bite-size pieces
- Q&A and quizzes to help you actively learn
- Leave with a list of accessible techniques to apply to your own account
- Access to all training materials after the training to continue your learning
Meet Your Experts
James Wilkinson, Marketing Director
James is a Chartered member of the CIM, Qualified Google Adwords Individual, and Google Analytics Certified. With 10 years of experience in digital marketing, James is has delivered numerous award-winning multi-channel campaigns for clients.
SEO plays an important part in each of the integrated marketing strategies that James oversees. James defines SEO roadmaps to incorporate strategy, content creation, and development resource.
His experience incorporates B2B and B2C eCommerce clients, as well as increasing visibility for Professional Services, Leisure industry and Charity clients. James has previously delivered search strategies and training for Manchester United Soccer Schools, Gatwick Airport, Jackson Lees, and Hill Dickinson. He has also worked with eCommerce brands including CPL, Little Greene Paint, Bodybuilding Warehouse, McGraw-Hill Education.