Join Manchester Digital for their first Emerging Tech event of 2022 - when we deep dive into healthtech.
When: Thursday 26th May 2022
Where: The Tech Incubator, Manchester Technology Centre, Oxford Road, Manchester, M1 7ED
- 2.30 pm - Registration and networking including free refreshments
- 3pm - Presentations from key healthtech developers and industry experts
- 3.45pm - Audience Q&A
- 4.15pm - Finish
What to expect:
- Find out which businesses are transforming healthtech
- Learn about the latest innovations of the sector
- Network and build your community
Is healthcare on the brink of a revolution? Technologies are uniting to transform the way we treat patients, develop new cures as well as monitor and manage our own medications, lifestyle and health. Progress is driven by artificial intelligence and robotics to virtual reality and connected devices– one driven by mobile technology, artificial intelligence (AI) and other emerging technologies. Are we about to experience change beyond recognition? Who will be responsible for supercharging healthtech?
Free to attend but out of courtesy please inform us at your earliest convenience if your plans change so we can accommodate others.
Please email email@example.com if you have any access requirements or if you have any other questions.
- David Rogerson, Experience Design Director, Foolproof
- Gergana Ivanova, Founder/CEO, NanoGraft
- Owen Williams, Director of Technology, NorthWest EHealth
- Nick McCafferty, Business Innovation Manager, Bruntwood SciTech
Scaling up can present opportunities and challenges to a business, especially in the context of healthcare. Foolproof and their client partnered to rethink their clinical and service user experiences whilst building the foundations for accelerated growth.
The future of healthtech innovation keeps the patient and their needs at the heart of all operations
Pioneering clinical trials through real-world, real-time data
Overview of the Healthtech space