In the next Fintech Forum event from Manchester Digital we’re going to be taking an in depth look at some of the biggest changes that have happened in the fintech sector in 2020, and in particular, since COVID-19.
We’re going to examine how fintechs across the board have responded to a constantly shifting landscape; changes in consumer behaviour and the tech solutions that we need to bridge gaps in education, money management and money inclusivity.
Topics that we’ll cover during this session include:
- Online vs offline models and the pitfalls of digital first
- Consumer mistrust
- Reduced spending and other changing behaviours
- Making money more accessible for marginalised groups
- Young people, digital spending and education
- Mark Hartley, Founding Partner and CEO, Bankifi
- Alison Fairclough, Head of Business Analysis, Handelsbanken UK
- David Avis, Squad Leader, AND Digital
Posted by Title Productions
Bolton becomes culinary hotspot as the 2022 Food and Drink Festival is visited by over 450,000 people!
Posted by Omnisis Ltd
Tech Bites Roundup: How to validate your customers feelings using market research
Posted by Plexal
The new digital security accelerator for startups in Greater Manchester
Greater Manchester’s Digital Security Hub (DiSH) is the new digital security accelerator programme