As part of the government’s Skills for Growth investment in the region, we are now offering FULLY FUNDED courses to support growth and productivity for businesses.
The course is open to non-technical staff looking to upskill/widen their knowledge within Project Management to support the business with digital transformation and growth.
What is Project Management Training?
By attending this course, you will gain essential knowledge and skills in effective project management, and the confidence to put this into practice.
This is a two-day course. With both virtual and in person delivery to choose from. The aim of the course is to equip non-technical staff with the knowledge, tools and processes to help widen your role and support the business as it grows focusing project management for digital transformation.
What are the benefits to you?
- Be equipped with the practical skills and knowledge to successfully deliver benefits to your organisation through well-managed projects
- Develop the behaviours and leadership skills needed to become a successful project manager
- A springboard to progress on to developing your professional project management skills via a formal qualification to enhance your career prospects
Over the course of the full two day sessions, we will look at:
Be able to apply the fundamental principles of project management including:
- Defining the business case
- Establishing scope
- Drawing up a plan for project delivery
- Identifying and managing risk
- Monitoring and tracking project progress
- Controlling change
Cohort 10 (Virtual) 1x 30 minute Induction 28/06/2023 (12:30-13:00) 2 x Sessions - 19/07/2023; 20/07/2023
Cohort 11 (Virtual) 1x 30 minute Induction 28/06/2023 (12:30-13:00) 2 x Sessions - 29/08/2023; 30/08/2023
*course dates/delivery are subject to change. In-person may change to virtual events dependent on Government Covid-19 requirements
Are you eligible?
- Company must have a trading address in Greater Manchester
- A UK resident/have the right to work in the UK
This course is is delivered by Manchester Digital Academy and partners, funded by the GMCA and EFS.
Individuals must meet the eligibility criteria to be accepted onto the course. Multiple individuals from the same eligible employer/organisation can attend a course. Each individual can only attend one course from the offer.
Please submit your details via the form below.
If you are unsure of your eligibility or have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org