A full day conference - 10 brilliant talks by 10 brilliant speakers
We are all aware that SEO is a broad and multi-faceted specialism with numerous career opportunities. But how do you figure out what you want out of your career and how to get there? This talk will help the audience understand how to design their ideal role, identify what parts of it can be accomplished in their current workplace, and find roles that will allow them to further develop into their specialties.
Analyse | Advance | Innovate | Empower
Date: Friday, March 3rd 2023
Time: 9:00 - 17:30 (GMT) followed by after party
Location: Barbican Centre, London, EC2Y 8DS
Full access ticket includes access to the full-day conference in London, after-party and post-event recordings.
NB: As with all our events and community initiatives, this is a women-only event.
- Who is eligible to attend the event? WTSFest 2023, like all of our events and community initiatives, is a women-only event.
- Where will the event be held? London's Barbican Theatre, Barbican Centre (EC2Y 8DS).
- When will the event be held? Friday, 3rd March 2023
- What are the event's timings? Registration begins at 9 a.m., and the first session begins at 10 a.m. The final session concludes at 5:30pm, followed by our after-party, which will last until late. Several breaks will be scheduled throughout the day, including a lunch break. All times are given in GMT.
- Who is in charge of organising WTSFest 2023? Women in Tech SEO founder Areej AbuAli. We will also have a number of fantastic community members volunteering on the day.
- Is there a code of ethics? Yes, we prioritise our attendees', speakers', and organisers' safety and comfort. Our code of conduct can be found here.
- What is included in a Full Access ticket? Your ticket includes admission to the full-day conference in London, as well as morning pastries, lunch in the afternoon, snacks, an after-party, and post-event recordings.
- What is included in a Recording ticket? The recording ticket only gives you access to the recordings, which will be sent to you after the event on April 3rd.
- Will there be captions on the recordings? Yes, we will collaborate with caption experts to provide captions for our recorded videos. These will be written in English.
- What is the 'Buy a Scholarship Ticket' option? Scholarship Tickets will be distributed to those who complete our scholarship application. Simply purchase one from your end, and we will take care of the rest by assigning it from our end. You have the option of purchasing a scholarship in-person ticket or a scholarship recording ticket. Thank you for your kindness.
- Are you giving away free tickets as part of a scholarship programme? Yes, we are grateful to our Scholarship Sponsors and those who purchase scholarship tickets. We're giving them away to people who can't afford to buy their own tickets. Simply fill out our Scholarship Form - you can choose between an in-person ticket and a recording ticket. We will close it on November 30th and contact everyone by the end of November to let them know if they won a scholarship ticket or not.
- How will I get my ticket? Following your purchase, you will receive an email with your invoice and ticket. If you have a Full Access ticket, simply show up at our Registration Desk on the day of the event and we'll give you your lanyard. For Recording tickets, you will receive an email with your invoice and access to session recordings by April 3rd.
- Will there be food and refreshments? Yes, as well as a light breakfast, coffee, tea, and snacks throughout the day, and drinks at our after-party.
- Will I be able to question the speakers? Because our agenda is so packed, we won't have time for Q&A during the sessions, but our speakers will be available throughout the day, so please go up and ask them questions during the breaks.
- Will I have the opportunity to network with other attendees? Yes, there will be several breaks throughout the day, as well as an after-party, and plenty of opportunities to network.
- Can I communicate with attendees prior to the event? Yes, a month before the event, we will invite all attendees to a private Slack channel. It's a great way for people to meet and make plans before the event.
- Will there be any requirements to protect the event from COVID-19? We will strictly adhere to all UK government regulations, as well as collaborate closely with our venue, The Barbican, to ensure the event's safety. We will keep our attendees informed of any changes.
- Where can I stay if I don't live in London and want to book accommodation? Many hotels are within walking distance of the Barbican Centre. Malmaison London (High-end), The Montcalm at Brewery (High-end), YOTEL London City (Good-value), and Premier Inn London Farringdon are a few options (Good-value).
- Will this feel the same as the previous WTSFest in London? Yes, and hopefully better! We've upgraded to a larger and better room, but we'll keep the event small to keep the experience as unique and intimate as previous conferences.
- Can I pay by invoice directly? We will not be able to hold tickets, so please pay directly through our ticketing platform, tito.
- Is it possible for me to sponsor the event? Yes, please; we still have two more sponsor slots available. If you'd like to sponsor the event, please contact us via email (email@example.com).
- What is the purpose of the sponsorship fee? We use our sponsorship fee to pay for our venue, suppliers, photographer, videographer, and logistics fees, as well as to pay our speakers a speaker fee (as all conferences should!).
- Who are your vendors? We are honoured to collaborate with brilliant women to support our initiatives. Photographer: The Chamberlins, Designer: Jazmin Batisti, Videographer: Chalkboard Creative, Social Media: Jo Walters
- How do I get a speaking spot at a Women in Tech SEO event? Keep an eye out for the next time we open our speaker pitch form, which is 8 months before each event.
- Who should I contact if I have specific accessibility requirements? You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll work with our venue to make sure your needs are met.
- How do I contact you if I have a question that isn't answered here? You can reach us by email at email@example.com.