Apadmi is on a journey to become the world’s leading mobile & digital transformation agency, and our acquisition of new clients plays an integral part of this.
Our Client Partners are expected to lead into the U.K. & International markets proactively, in order to generate new business. We expect you to use your network as well as leveraging Apadmi’s own marketing activities. Once engaged you will successfully demonstrate tangible business value into enterprise organisations at CIO & CTO levels.
Apadmi is focused on delivering strong business outcomes and value to our customers. The USP from Apadmi is all about building mobile applications which include complex backend integrations. This is demonstrated with our strong track-record in Fintech, Retail, NHS, Government, Sports & Utility sectors.
You will be responsible for all sales related activities, from identifying an opportunity, engaging with the prospect, qualifying and then leading the extended Apadmi team through a full sales-cycle to win new customer logo’s.
What you’ll do
- Identify prospects, engage and articulate to C-level the business value of the solutions Apadmi can deliver
- Identifying and sell software development based digital transformation solutions and managed services into enterprise clients
- Manage the full sales cycle and lead the extended Apadmi team into bids
- Ensuring the opportunities generate the appropriate revenue and margin levels, in line with company and individual targets
- Prepare a range of material to a high standard from presentations for prospective clients to contractual documentation.
- Ensuring the relevant company tools and communication channels are utilised and up to date (Salesforce , LinkedIn Navigator etc).
What we need
- Comfortable leading a conversation based upon business outcomes delivered
- Track-record and experience of securing £500k plus deals across Retail, Finance, NHS & Government sectors
- Have at least 3 to 5 years’ experience in services sales position, preferably at a digital agency or digital products company.
- Experience of selling complex software developed mobile and back-end integrated solutions
- Desirable experience in selling to business sectors such as Financial Services, eRetail, Sport, Healthcare and/or Manufacturing.
- Experienced with account-based selling and agile approach based project sales.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
What makes an ideal candidate
- Relentless at prospecting and follow-up.
- Amazing listener and observer.
- Being assertive and not aggressive.
- Attention to detail.
- Plays to win.
Why work for Apadmi
We want to support you, so our life insurance, income protection scheme and group pension scheme are all included in our employee package.
Not only that, we're driven by your needs and your personal development. Together with your team leader, we'll help you set objectives and track progress, whilst creating a personal development plan shaped around your needs and interests.
Remote working has become the new normal for us at Apadmi, but should you wish to have a change of scenery, our custom-built Salford Quays office provides a relaxed, socially distanced, environment to work in. Here you'll find a fully stocked kitchen, a dozen state-of-the-art collaboration spaces and free-on-site secure parking.
To maintain our sense of community across the business during the pandemic we have held company stand-ups every Friday and frequently welcome celebrity guest stars and run remote video tours. We've also continued to hold regular virtual social activities such as cocktail making classes, horse racing nights, bingo and quizzes - with lots of exciting real-life events planned for this summer!
We also encourage you to get involved and get that feel-good factor! We host weekly cross-fit sessions, group yoga and have sports teams to help you relax and make new friends within the Apadmi community.