Your role will be to support the internal co-ordination of client deliverables, using a high level of initiative to deliver against the strategy outlined. You will have an inquisitive mind and a key appetite to learn about social media and social strategy.
- A curious mind with an appetite to learn about the social media landscape, the wider communications world, and your clients' business. Be proactive in sharing this knowledge, both with internal stakeholders and also with clients
- Support your account manager/account director in collating data/insight, competitor information and market knowledge to help interpret client briefs into internal briefs
- Support in the day to day management of agency/client responsibilities - including reporting, project management and financial administration
- Responsible for keeping clients informed of new social initiatives and opportunities for the continued development of the clients business
- Responsible for helping shape and critique internal recommendations whether from strategy, content, influencer, creative or paid teams
- Working alongside internal teams, analyse campaign performance, build case studies and recommend future solutions
- Build strong working relationships with clients - adopting and championing best in class approach to account management
- Run regular client calls with the support of the Account Manager and the wider internal teams. Ensure status and WIP reports are kept up to date and circulated.
- Capture and write up notes & actions from client calls and meetings
- Co-ordinating with internal teams to ensure deadlines are met
• 5 GCSEs grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English and Maths)
- Proven problem solver
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Time management
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Gmail/Google drive (desired, not essential)
- Growth mindset
- Passionate about social media
- Organised and structured
- Willingness to learn
- Not afraid to suggest new ideas, ways of working
● Unlimited holidays
● Flexible working
● Macbook provided
● Weekly socials/online events with the teams
● Employee assistance programme (legal, financial, mental well being support)
● Access to Coaching with our Development Coach
● Option to ‘pick your own benefits’ from a selected bundle consisting of; a wellness allowance, company mobile phone, health insurance, dental insurance and much more...
● Not forgetting our lovely office pups too!