You will be an integral part of the software development team and will work closely with the wider team of designers, front and back-end developers, and testers. As a passionate .NET developer, you’ll constantly look for ways to improve the way our client’s customers engage and interact with the website and provide efficient solutions to meet the customer’s needs. You will also need to support our front-end developers with the integration of back-end code. You’ll have worked in similar environments and enjoy working with a range of people in a collaborative and creative team.
As we build custom software solutions, all our projects are bespoke to each client. You will be involved in all aspects of the software development life cycle and bring your valued skills and experience to varied projects such as specialised apps for handheld ticketing machines, real-time manufacturing process monitoring, enterprise web applications that integrate with third-party APIs, chatbots and the latest in AI and machine learning technologies from Amazon, Google and Microsoft.
Skills and Responsibilities: -
- Must be willing to learn and adapt to new MS technologies
- Able to take responsibility in delivering a range of projects in a timely manner
- Bug fixing, maintaining and improving existing applications
- Influence the technical architecture on the projects you are involved in
- Be commercially aware with a can-do attitude and plenty of drive and ambition
- An individual who is on top of emerging practices and trends in the Microsoft arena
- Have a thorough understanding of development practices, technical architectures, design patterns and continuous delivery.
- Works well in teams or on your own.
- Willing to help and mentor apprentice/junior staff
- An excellent understanding of .NET with 3 years+ commercial experience
- Microsoft .NET, MVC, C# is essential
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server
- HTML 5, CSS, and Bootstrap
- Agile (Preferably Scrum)
- Visual Studio or Visual Studio Code
- Experience in API development and integrations
- A good understanding of system architecture, performance and security
- Must have worked on team projects of varying complexity
- Microsoft Azure experience
- Front-end UI/UX skills
- ASP.NET Core, Blazor Framework, .NET 5
- Mobile App development
- Microsoft certification
We offer a competitive salary and a great flexible benefits package including 28 days’ holiday and pension contribution, the latest Microsoft Surface Pro, and a strong career path. We believe in providing more than just salary and benefits. We’ll give you time and support, to develop your career. You will be able to attend conferences, meetings and be given online training access.
We are based in the heart of Manchester City centre, so perfect for transport links with the Metrolink on our doorstep.
The opportunity to be one of the first in giving great opportunities for progression.
Fantastic chance to work with prestigious clients and businesses in many sectors, including on a variety of different projects.
You will be assisted to become a true certified professional and have access to Microsoft courses.