Capsule launched in 2009 following the founders' frustration with existing customer relationship management services that were either too simplistic or too complex for most businesses.
Today we provide a modern CRM that helps thousands of businesses worldwide to stay organised and manage their contacts. Our product is used across all industries by customers who want to optimise their sales, manage projects or communicate with their customers. The many positive online reviews reflect our great user experience and fantastic customer support.
We look to drive growth by constantly delivering value to our prospects and customers, whilst maintaining a close-knit team.
The Sales Representative role is a new one for Capsule, so it really needs someone to bring experience (minimum 1 - 2 years experience), a high amount of energy, and be motivated by converting businesses into customers, as well as being target-driven. You are a strong, confident, and authentic conversational partner for potential customers. SaaS experience would be beneficial but not essential.
As a Sales Representative, you are responsible for converting leads and active prospects into paying customers by taking a consultative approach. You will support potential customers (who are actively in a trial period) to show them how our solution can add value to their business.
- The main focus will be to convert businesses into paying customers. However, you will also be required to think more strategically and create more effective ways to convert prospects.
- Provide 1:1 and group demos to businesses in a trial period.
- Proactively follow up on targeted leads such as larger businesses
- Generate interest by communicating Capsule’s key features and value to prospects. Communication can be achieved by sequences, nurturing campaigns, email, chat, phone, videos and in app messages.
- Work closely with the Demand Generation team to create and execute campaigns to target audiences for prospective businesses who are not in trials and who have not heard about Capsule.
- Active follow-up of the leads generated through the marketing funnel.
- Build a personal and company profile through social media strategies and activities
- Attend industry events to build up the prospect pipeline.
At Capsule, our values are focused on kindness, support and self-learning. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment that nurtures and empowers our employees. We’re excited by what different backgrounds, experiences and abilities can bring to the Capsule team and so we encourage anyone interested in this role to apply.
If you require any assistance during the application process, such as accommodating a disability or familial circumstances, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Finally, we’re a fast-growing tech company with plenty of opportunity for the right person to grow and thrive with us. If you’re ambitious and enjoy sales then we’d love to hear from you.