Who are Covéa Digital?
At Covéa Insurance we want to enable people to live the life that matters most to them by providing services that go beyond claims. Unlike other insurance companies who step in only when things go wrong, we are developing technologies that will help our customers stop the worst from happening by integrating seamlessly into the lives, helping them avoid the need to claim, and making it simple and easy if they do.
Our digital purpose is to create a world class insurance as a service product that our customers love and delivers our business goals. Our digital team exists to enable Covéa Insurance to disrupt the insurance sector, to change how insurance is done. We strive to provide the insurtech solutions our business needs to provide the best customer experience, to ensure we offer services beyond insurance.
Our culture and values are what makes us Covéa Insurance; the way we collaborate, the passion we have for what we do and how we do it. Success is shared, failure is learned from, new ideas are built on.
In our digital team life is varied, fast paced and focused on delivery. We enjoy what we do and that passion shows, we’re a team that plays together as well as working. We’re looking for exceptional talent to join us, to help create products and services which disrupt the insurance sector and deliver insurtech which changes how insurance is done.
If you’re wanting to take your skills and expertise to the next level, we could be just the opportunity you’re looking for…
We support flexible working and have lots of options on offer, including flexi-time, working from home, condensed hours anda four day working week!
What would you be responsible for in this role?
• UI design for internal projects and external products
• Creating interactive prototypes and animations
• Supporting and challenging the UX team from a UI design point of view
• Contribute to the continual development and evolution of our internal design system
• Helping shape the future vision of insurance
• Challenging Product Owners and Stakeholders to ensure we deliver a delightful experience as a minimum
• Work with the wider UX team to evangelise the user
• Adobe XD
• Demonstratable background knowledge and experience in digital design (App and web), familiarity with UX wires/flows and using design toolkits
• Strong influencing skills and stakeholder management
• Flexible approach
• Proactive self-starter
Good to have
• Familiar with animation tools such as After Effects, Sketch, Principle and framer
• Experience in similar industry
What would we like to see in you?
We are looking for a dynamic, outspoken and proactive team member, willing to learn new things and produce amazing UI designs for various products in our industry.
The ideal candidate will have demonstratable experience of working within set deadlines whilst all the time challenging the perception of what’s achievable.
The Covéa UX team don’t settle for mediocre, so your ability to influence will be on par with your design skill.
What can we offer you?
• £35,000 to £45,000 circa per annum with annual bonus scheme
• flexi-time, working from home
• access to linkedin learning as part ofperson alised learning and development plan
• 25 days annual leave
• 4 times salary Group Life Assurance