CTI Digital -
Due to continued growth of our platform engineering team, CTI Digital are now looking for a dedicated Developer with experience in Umbraco to join the team. This role will play a pivotal part in a new team, helping to lead, plan, grow and develop.
Our Platform engineering team is all about growth, development, listening and excelling the way that we work! Our team offers exciting opportunities on a number of different projects, as well as offering complete ownership of work, dedicated and honest feedback, opportunities for training and development and complete honesty and Integrity at every stage.
CTI is the preferred partner of many organisations throughout the UK. Based in the heart of Manchester, CTI is now one of the largest digital transformation agencies outside of London. Our journey is unique and we need dedicated and talented people to join us to help our continued growth and development. Not only will you have exposure to some exciting technologies but you’ll also get to know our various teams and departments and our house brands including Mosquito, Nublue, Ixis and Worship.
- Execute technical solutions to creative briefs
- Work with the senior developers on technical solutions, system architecture and best practises
- Promote innovation and adoption of contemporary technologies
- Be accountable and take pride in your work
- Whenever possible, provide technical support to other teams and mentor team members to help realise their potential.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Umbraco 8/9/10
- .NET MVC & .NET Core
- A skilled communicator - speaking with both clients and colleagues.
- Self-sufficient - taking initiative, with a positive attitude.
- Pragmatic - creative and open-minded when approaching challenges.
- A problem solver - remaining composed under pressure.
- Ambitious - coming to work to make a difference.
Why CTI Digital?
Here at CTI Digital we recognise hard work, that's why we are committed to the ensuring the growth of our employee's. We can offer a host of benefits including 6 days per year for continued professional development and a dedicated training and development budget.
We also offer:
- 28 days holiday (in addition to the bank holidays)
- Health cash plan
- Bonus scheme
- Life cover (2 x salary)
- Pension scheme (4% matched)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working location
- Training and development fund
- 6 days per year for Continuing Professional Development
- Cycle to work scheme
- Workplace nursery scheme (salary sacrifice)
- Annual subscription to Leafyard
- Employee assistance programme