As a Business Analyst, you will:
• provide business analysis as part of a multidisciplinary team.
• ensure that the business solution aligns with the vision, mission, objectives, strategy and the business and user needs.
• ensure key stakeholders are identified and consulted with via workshops to achieve agreed outcomes.
• able to use quantitative and qualitative data about users to turn user focus into outcomes.
• lead on the creation and monitoring of user stories from initial inception and throughout the delivery lifecycle.
• span a diverse range of projects from traditional business as usual IT systems / infrastructure upgrades, through to new digital system developments and business led projects.
• able to analyse current services and processes, and identify and implement opportunities to optimise these.
• Has awareness of innovation and is able to apply this to own work.