As a Content Designer, you will:
• create, iterate and manage user-centred content using analytics, user feedback, user research and other sources of information, as well as contributing to content principles, improvements and patterns
• Delivery of content for services, ensuring content meets evidenced user needs and delivers high levels of satisfaction from users in how the services perform.
• develop and apply content and format strategies with support from a senior content designer
• Manage relationships with subject matter experts to make sure content is accurate
• Produce content assets that are accurate, timely, high quality (based on insight and outputs of user testing, relevant to the audience, easily understood, optimised for search engines).
• Ensure appropriate policy and legal checks within other parts of government happen, and that content is published quickly and efficiently
• Monitor the performance of content and tools.
• Work with colleagues in other parts of government to identify user needs, write and map user stories, design content plans, create and publish content