As a Senior Developer you’ll take ownership over the products, features and services your team looks after, being curious at heart with a desire to make things better. You’ll prioritise the focus on being one team with a passion for nurturing, coaching and sharing your knowledge with others whilst ensuring high quality code is delivered in line with project goals and delivery cycles and thrive using agile methods.
You're role will be focused on delivering secure, reliable and scalable software and supporting your team with technical tasks when needed as well as evaluating and advising on design choices and ensuring that software is high quality and balances technical and business considerations.
You'll also be defining and documenting test cases for new systems and maintaining live systems to ensure ongoing performance• evolving new approaches/solutions with other professions through discoveries, maintain a focus on development and deployment and helping prioritise and direct technical tasks across your team, to balance new and live services.
Who we're looking for
You'll be a senior developer who is confident developing applications, passionate about making a difference and want to be involved throughout the product lifecycle, from idea generation, design, and prototyping to execution, and shipping whilst having experience with:
- databases and DB technology (RDBMS, NoSQL etc)
- working with an agile environment
- full software delivery lifecycle
- working practices such as test driven development (focusing on automation), continuous integration and continuous delivery
- a cloud-based approach, selecting cloud components and defining infrastructure as code to integrate them (Kubernetes, AWS, Azure, and/or Google Cloud etc.)