IT Infrastructure Engineer/ Team Leader
Are you an experienced IT Infrastructure Engineer, who’s looking to work in a fast paced, global, market leading company?
Here at Innovative Technology we’ve an excellent opportunity for an IT Infrastructure Engineer to join our talented IT Support team in our global head office in Oldham, Manchester.
In return, this role is offering a highly-competitive basic salary, flexible working, paid breaks, pension, private healthcare, free parking and much more – full details below.
In the role of IT Infrastructure Engineer you’ll be given the opportunity to utilise and develop your IT skills in leading our central IT Support function, to deliver valuable and efficient service to UK and international stakeholders and users, through subject matter expertise and effective process and project management.
This IT Infrastructure Engineer opportunity would be ideally suited to an experienced IT professional, with great knowledge of VMware and Veeam ideally gained within a data centre or similar environment. Prior experience as a Team Leader is preferred.
• Maintain and manage the company IT Infrastructure, through the correct identification and efficient resolution of all IT-related issues.
• Identify new technology to benefit the business, through research, awareness, recommendations, implementation and project management.
• Lead the Helpdesk in all aspects of IT Support to ensure all hardware and systems issues and failures are prioritised, redirected, assigned and resolved.
• Be the central subject matter expert for all unfamiliar and complex issues, whilst providing project management and Level 3 support as needed.
• Oversee IT equipment ordering, by being the link between the team and purchasing department, approving requests.
Your Skills & Experience
• Proven experience as an IT Infrastructure Engineer, ideally including team leader responsibilities.
• Experience of Active Directory Configuration including LDAP structures.
• Experience of running a complex IT infrastructure, including Networking, Office365 and Cloud applications.
• Excellent problem-solving/ troubleshooting abilities, and confident in communicating with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
• Time management, delegation and team leader experience.
Nice to have:
• Other skills, knowledge and experience include:
o Certificate services
o HP Procurve, Cisco Meraki
o ISO 27001
o Accreditations such as MCSE, CCNA, ITIL or VMware
Your Package & Perks
- Highly-competitive and negotiable salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Optional early Friday finishes.
- Paid morning and afternoon breaks.
- Free fruit and premium hot drinks.
- 24 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays.
- Earn up to 13 extra days holiday.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Training, development and support.
- Educational Sponsorship.
- Workplace Pension Scheme.
- Private Healthcare Scheme available.
- Working from home available.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Informal dress code.
- Onsite modern gym.
- Secure parking.
- Pool table and table football.
- Staff car workshop.
- Active social calendar.
We’re in our 27th year here at Innovative Technology, where we now have 10 offices on five continents and employ around 400 people, with almost 200 based from our state-of-the-art R&D hub and global head office in Oldham, Manchester.
From self-service checkouts to arcade machines, we provide our retail, banking, kiosk, vending, gaming and amusement customers with products and services that help them securely accept automated payments, with our industry leading technology keeping us at the forefront of our sector.
By being true to our values of Innovation, Collaboration, Respect and Drive we’ve seen significant growth, received Investors in People accreditation and won numerous domestic and international awards, whilst offering outstanding career opportunities. You’ll find us on the edge of the Pennines and less than half an hour from central Manchester.
If you’re an IT Infrastructure Engineer and want to join our award-winning team, working on the latest cutting-edge technology we want to hear from you.
A better way... Through our people, drive and commitment we push boundaries to deliver innovative products and services.