The successful candidate should have a proven track record in managing production and projects. You’ll become a key member of the team and will be required to chair and direct a production process to deliver a programme of projects.
You will report to the Operations Director.
Required experience includes:
- Liaison with the technical teams and controlling tasks, risks, plans, change, budgets and communications
- Knowledge and experience of traditional and current project management methodology [Waterfall, Kanban, Agile]
- Establishing and maintaining successful relationships with clients and partner organisations
- Management reporting
The following would be highly desirable:
- Experience of working in a digital-focused agency
- Experience of using dedicated software to manage project delivery and backlogs
- Dealing with the public sector
- Analysis and problem solving, able to think creatively and make recommendations
- Confident with good interpersonal skills
- Understanding of current web technologies
- Qualified or demonstrable project management skills
- Organised and methodical, analytical
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills, ability to listen and liaise across the business at all levels
Why Work For Ixis?
Learn more about why and the benefits at Ixis on the Careers homepage.