DevOps Engineer | AWS or Azure | Fully Remote & Fully Autonomous Working | Global Management Consultancy | Salary up to £100,000+
Follow us! Get notified immediately about future opportunities and get access to unique podcasts, articles, video interviews, webinars, events and more!
LinkedIn – manhattan-partners
Facebook - manhattanpartners
Twitter – manhattanpartnr
Instagram – manhattanpartners
We are excited to be working with one of the World Leaders in Consultancy Management Services, they are currently experiencing exponential growth and are eager to bring on the best remote workers in Europe.
- Our client is one of Europe's Leaders in Tech Consultancy Management who have built award winning technology to advance the product development life cycle.
- They work very closely with the largest Enterprises around the world, helping provide long lasting solutions to their customers, using their incomparable expertise, skill, and years of experience to help tackle complex technology challenges.
The Role and Projects:
- We are looking for an exceptional Senior DevOps Engineer, to join a team of 10-20 people working on a long-term data and engineering platform which empowers data scientists to create ad hoc analyses on data, in Azure or AWS.
- This is using leading cutting-edge technology to help the customer build modern applications with one of the major Clouds providers such as AWS and Azure native services and EC2 instances to connect to data sources.
- You will be working closely with talented individuals, part of one the most productive working cultures in Europe, with an exceptional technical lead to support you.
- The client you will be working with supports well known global brands and use a bunch of instrumentations built in JS and TS, the backend is Azure instrumentation and isolated VPC.
Essentials (skills you need to have to be considered):
- Strong commercial experience working with either Azure or AWS.
- Experience with Sagemaker, Databricks, Azure Data Factory, Amazon Elastic, PowerBI enterprise
- Experience demonstrating in-depth knowledge of CI/CD pipelines.
- Strong understanding of security and tenancy concepts in native services.
- Experience in Containers and Container Orchestration (Docker, ECS, Fargate, Kubernetes)
- Experience in configuration management tools (Salt, Chef, Puppet)
- Automation tools (Terraform, Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
Desirables (the skills below are by no means essential but a nice to have. Anything you don’t have experience in will have training provided)
- Experience working with Machine Learning
- Qualifications in data science.
- Certifications in any of the below;
- Microsoft Certified: DevOps Engineer Expert
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert*
- Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Solution Architect Expert
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect: Professional
- AWS Certified Devops Engineer: Professional
- AWS Certified Data Analytics – S
What can you look forward to:
- Competitive salary up to £100k but flexible for the right candidate
- Fully Remote working
- Flexible working days and hours – work 2pm – 10pm if you want. Work a 4 day compressed work-week. Choose the way you work best.
- Road map for progression
- Upskill Training provided
- Private healthcare