Entertainment Magpieis an international tech business at the forefront of the global .
Sustainability is at the heart of everything we do and our promotion of the circular economy is the choice of millions of customers.
So much so that our mantra is “smart for you, smart for the planet”
The company is thein the UK and growing in the US every day! Winning the What Mobile Awards 4 years in a row, as well as Tech Radar’s Mobile Choice Awards for the last 2 years. In addition to this, the company also surpassed . The first company in the world to surpass ten million eBay feedback (8M UK, 2M US) as well as being the biggest third-party seller in the world on Amazon, exporting to buyers in 140 countries around the world. Alongside this, we also specialise in media, books and games consoles!
Rewarding, down to earth, collaborative, inclusive and supportive.
We live everyday by our Magpie Values: We care. We make a difference. We’re better together. We innovate and because of our amazing culture - we thrive.
We’re working on some transformational projects and have ambitious growth plans, so we’re looking for the very best talent to join us to support out continued and rapid growth.
As a .NET Developer you’ll be a core part of one our cross functional teams working with the business and your team to deliver value within the platforms your team maintains.
Each of our cross-functional teams owns a series of platforms, from development and infrastructure through to ongoing support. You’ll be a core part of one of these teams working on features, enhancements, and general tech related updates (mostly recently updating to .NET Core). In addition, our teams maintain their own pipelines,
From day-to-day, you’ll be working with Product Owners, Testers, and external stakeholders to define what the team delivers.
You’ll be working in an agile team. Our processes evolve around the work and the individuals, so you’ll be involved in shaping that.
· Building .NET Core applications
· Migrating legacy applications to .NET Core
· Building and Deploying to Azure
· Maintaining secure and resilient Azure Infrastructure
· Delivering clean, maintainable and secure code.
· Working with business stakeholders to ensure the right thing is delivered
· Working with the UI Developers to deliver a complete solution
· Delivering in a CI/CD environment
· Proven experience building Web based .NET Solutions
· Familiarity with agile environments
· Experience/knowledge of developing for the cloud
· Knowledge of Azure PaaS services
· eCommerce development