3D Motion Graphics Designer - Up to £32,000 - Liverpool - Creative
Established back in the early 2000s, this full service brand and communication agency offer fully integrated solutions to their amazing range of clients. Their clients are based all over the UK and are in whole host of industries; clean energy, tech, public sector, and sport. Ultimately they want to do work that does good in the world.
The agency itself is made up of around 40 people – strategists, designers, animators, marketeers, programmers, and, most importantly, dogs! They’re a really close-knit team that love working together and supporting each other through whatever their endeavours may be. They’re proudly based in Liverpool and Manchester, and are very happy to back in the offices full time.
So what does this 3D Motion Graphics role entail?
You’ll be bringing ideas to life, shaping a narrative into something that captures the audience’s attention, and speaks directly to them. You’ll be primarily working in Cinema4D and After Effects but keen to explore new software and push the boundaries, so why not try out new tech? You’ll be leading projects, conceptualising ideas, and just generally being a damn good team player
- Shaping a narrative and bringing an idea to life, through captivating motion graphics and 3D animation
- Follow and interpret briefs whilst delivering high end, unique animations
- Storyboarding, scripting and scamping calling upon your passion and precision
- Working with the wider creative team, including designers, copywriters and accounts
- Effectively manage multiple briefs to tight deadlines, and prioritise workload like a pro
- Producing work for character animation, 3D modelling, rigging, plus a whole range of other cool projects!
- Ideally 2+ years’ experience working in a similar role
- Strong working knowledge of either Cinema 4D, After Effects, and Adobe Premier
- Experience using Octane and/or Redshifts
- Varied portfolio of motion graphics across different sectors with an adaptable style
Send over your portfolio and apply online now!
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.