Analytics Executive - Up to £25,000 - Manchester City Centre Hybird Working - Agency
Located in the heart of Manchester, this opportunity will allow you to progress your analytics career and develop your skills and knowledge. By joining this company, you will become a key member of a technology team that highly values attention to detail. The role of the Analytics Executive in this business requires you to plan, execute and follow-up a variety of successful campaigns. To succeed in this role, you must be a strong communicator with knowledge of Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics or similar web technologies.
Sounds interesting for you? Continue reading…
The Main Roles and Responsibilities of the Analytics Executive:
- Deep understanding of the company’s objectives and needs to successfully implement and communicate them to the clients
- Ensure a valuable tracking by working with Google Tag Manager
- Analyse and solve miscellaneous problems with campaigns
- Control the traffic of numerous accounts daily
- Implement procedures to ensure a competent evaluation of data
- Adequate time management to be able to deliver short- and long-term projects to deadline given
- Communicate about current industry affairs with other marketing experts, such as PPC, SEO, Social or Display professionals
- Application of floodlights, 3rd supplier pixels, and 3rd Party Tracking solutions
- Construct excellent reports, drive and promote the company’s analytics services
- Evaluate and advise internal updates with developers in regards to tracking issues
Skills and Experience:
- Proficient at MS Excel
- Highly analytical with excellent attention to detail
- Strong comprehension of digital marketing and operations is favourable, but not a requirement
- Deep knowledge of different systems, such as Google Marketing Platform, Flashtalking Sizmek or Adform
- Numerical, multi-tasking and time management skills
- An efficient individual capable to create strong relationships and network successfully
- Adequate using of Google Tag Manager tracking
The Ideal Candidate:
- Good awareness of the technical and data-driven elements of ad serving technology
- Strong communication and attention to detail skills
- Past experience managing campaigns to make sure that everything is efficiently delivered
- Strong interest in AdTech is advantageous
Tempted? Get in touch today by calling us on 0161 833 1044 or email us on email@example.com.
Apply now - don't miss this opportunity!
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.