Key benefits of Manchester Digital membership
In addition to helping to accelerate the growth of the industry and shape its future, being a member of Manchester Digital can help you grow your career and business, and help you find new talent.
Membership benefits include free events for learning, networking and socialising, as well as discounts, free job listings and a company profile on the Manchester Digital website, among others.
Read more about the key benefits.
There are two main types of Manchester Digital membership: for students and for everyone else. Organisations and freelancers can choose from tiered subscriptions depending on the size of their operation.
Individual studying, not in employment
Trading for less than 12 months
Business - Micro
Business - Small
Business - Medium
Business - Large
Business - Corporate
By making an application to become a member of Manchester Digital, you agree:
- To pay the membership fee applicable;
- To the Terms and Conditions currently in force;
- (If you are signing up as an organisation or sole trader), to abide by the Code of Practice;
- To adhere to our events code of conduct.
Other fine print
- You can join as an individual, even if you work for an organisation.
- Membership is free to any student on a full-time course. You must register with an email address ending in .ac.uk.
- For organisations, the annual membership fee depends on the number of employees.
- Corporate membership applies to all recruiters, regardless of the size of their organisation.
- We reserve the right to terminate your membership if any of the information you have given is incorrect.
- If you pay by card or PayPal, you will get immediate access to all membership benefits. Alternatively, you can request an invoice and you will receive access when payment is settled.
- Your membership becomes due for renewal after one year (and in subsequent years) and we will email you 30 days beforehand to remind you. Your card will then be charged, or you will be invoiced, for a further year’s subscription unless you indicate that you do not wish to continue as a member.