As part of the government’s Skills for Growth investment in the region, we are now offering FULLY FUNDED courses to support growth and productivity for businesses.
The course is open to senior leaders and decision makers looking to upskill and lead digital transformation within their business.
What is Leadership For Digital Growth Training?
By attending this course, fully-funded by the GMCA and delivered by Manchester Digital, you will gain essential leadership skills that will help you make actionable, growth-focused changes within your organisation.
The programme will consist of two full days. The aim of the programme is to equip senior leaders and decision makers with the tools and processes to help prepare their business for high growth, focusing upon the development of their proposition and people.
What are the benefits to you?
- Understand your business model and ensure the value proposition(s) hit the sweet spot of meeting customer expectations and generating sustainable profit
- Develop your elevator pitch and prepare yourself investor conversations
- Check the levels of Emotional Intelligence in your business and improve ways in which your staff engage with each other
- Review your leadership style and how you need to flex to get the best out of the situations you face on a daily basis
Over the course of the full two day sessions, we will look at:
- A review of your business model and how resilient it is for the next 3-5 years
- How do you add value for your customer?
- Pitching your proposition in the most persuasive and compelling fashion
- Understanding and developing Emotional Intelligence
- How to create high performing teams
- Behaving like great leader
- Transformation/Growth Action Planning
Cohort 6 (In-person) 2 x Full Day Sessions - 20/07/22; 21/07/22
Cohort 7 (Virtual) 4 x AM Sessions - 06/09/22; 07/09/22; 13/09/22; 14/09/22
Cohort 8 (In-person) 2 x Full Day Sessions - 11/10/22; 18/10/22
Cohort 9 (Virtual) 4 x AM Sessions - 15/11/22; 16/11/22; 22/11/22; 23/11/22
Cohort 10 (In-person) 2 x Full Day Sessions - 13/12/22; 14/12/22
*course dates/delivery are subject to change. In-person may change to virtual events dependent on Government Covid-19 requirements
Are you eligible?
- Company must have a trading address in Greater Manchester
- A UK resident/have the right to work in the UK
This course is delivered by Manchester Digital, in partnership with the UK Skills Academy and funded by the GMCA.
Individuals must meet the eligibility criteria to be accepted onto the course. Multiple individuals from the same eligible employer/organisation can attend a course. Each individual can only attend one course from the offer.
- Please submit your details via this form
If you are unsure of your eligibility, please contact email@example.com
By booking a ticket to this event, you agree to our event cancellation policy: https://www.manchesterdigital.com/event-cancellation-policy.
All Manchester Digital events are designed to be inclusive and we adhere to a strict code of conduct which you can view here.
Data Usage Event Policy
By securing a ticket for this event you are consenting to receive information from Manchester Digital regarding the logistics of this event and a follow-up email post-event, we may also need to share any dietary or access requirements you have provided with a 3rd party such as the event caterer or venue. After we have sent your follow up event email we will only hold your data for 1-month during this time we will not share your information or contact you. Keeping your data for a month will only be to explicitly recap on the success of our campaign. After the one month period, the information you have provided will be deleted. If you wish to be contacted regarding other events and services that Manchester Digital produce then you will need to specifically opt into our mailing list here.
In partnership with: