Download a free membership brochure and discover the benefits of joining the Manchester Digital community for your business.
As part of the government’s Skills for Growth investment in the region, we are now offering FULLY FUNDED courses to support growth and productivity for businesses.
We know leadership happens at different levels in an organisation.
- CEO & Founders - the key decision makers in the business to drive business growth and transformation.
- Senior Managers and Leaders - from across the organisation, looking to upskill and lead digital transformation and change within their business.
What is Leadership For Digital Growth Training?
By attending this course, fully-funded by the GMCA and delivered by Manchester Digital, you will gain essential leadership skills that will help you make actionable, growth-focused changes within your organisation.
The programme will consist of two full days. The aim of the programme is to equip senior leaders and decision makers with the tools and processes to help prepare their business for high growth, focusing upon the development of their proposition and people.
In partnership with:
Senior Leaders and Managers
Over the course of the full two day sessions, we will look at:
- Understand the skills required of a leader and manager through a time of digital transformation
- Critique their own leadership and management style
- Check the levels of Emotional Intelligence in their team and improve ways in which your staff engage with each other
- Reflect upon the management challenges of remote and hybrid working
- Prepare themselves for strategic and commercial challenges of senior leadership/management in their organisation
Are you eligible?
- Company must have a trading address in Greater Manchester
- A UK resident/have the right to work in the UK
This course is delivered by Manchester Digital, in partnership with the UK Skills Academy and funded by the GMCA.
Individuals must meet the eligibility criteria to be accepted onto the course. Multiple individuals from the same eligible employer/organisation can attend a course. Each individual can only attend one course from the offer.
Please submit your details via the form below...
If you are unsure of your eligibility, please contact email@example.com
By booking a ticket to this event, you agree to our event cancellation policy: https://www.manchesterdigital.com/event-cancellation-policy.
All Manchester Digital events are designed to be inclusive and we adhere to a strict code of conduct which you can view here.
Data Usage Event Policy
By securing a ticket for this event you are consenting to receive information from Manchester Digital regarding the logistics of this event and a follow-up email post-event, we may also need to share any dietary or access requirements you have provided with a 3rd party such as the event caterer or venue. After we have sent your follow up event email we will only hold your data for 1-month during this time we will not share your information or contact you. Keeping your data for a month will only be to explicitly recap on the success of our campaign. After the one month period, the information you have provided will be deleted. If you wish to be contacted regarding other events and services that Manchester Digital produce then you will need to specifically opt into our mailing list here.