Our Marketing Manager, Jared Thompson is leading JCI Manchester's first training event for 2022.
About this event
Cyber security - what you don’t know?
- 39% of businesses experienced cyber security breaches in the last 12 months.
- Unsecured social media and email accounts lost £3.8 million to social media attacks between February 2020 and February 2021.
- During the pandemic, we saw a 400% increase in reports of cyber fraud.
Learn how secure your computer / laptop / phones / tablets are. This session gives an insight in to the new world of cyber security, how to be prepared for it and how to survive it.
At our training event, you'll...
- Hear from our speaker Jared Thompson of the North West Cyber Resilience Centre.
- Learn more about cyber security and the ways you can stay secure; at home, on social media, when working on the go and when you're at work.
- We'll also bust some cyber security myths and give you an opportunity to ask any questions you have about cyber security.
M1 7ED Get directions
Posted by Foresight Mobile
It’s no secret that we’re in the middle of a cost-of-living crisis, and businesses big and small are having to tighten their belts considerably.
Posted by Huddle Digital
Gather meaningful data through user-converting forms
Over the years we have developed multiple solutions for clients to gather data from users, often with fairly complex or comprehensive form requirement...