Creating an Inclusive Workforce.
Research suggests that creating an inclusive workforce consists of the following elements:
- Selecting and developing talent regardless of their gender, race, age or other specific characteristic
- Creating a climate which will hear all perspectives and welcome difference
- Understanding and supporting diverse markets and customers
- Creating a culture which shuns stereotypes, biases and prejudices
- Managing organisational processes and goals which support a culture of diversity
When organisations achieve this, they outrun their competition and employees truly engage with the organisation and its goals.
Gillian Arnold will talk through these areas and what you can do to bring inclusivity to your technical workforce.