On 2nd October, we'll be hosting our event, Brexit 'no deal' guidance
In preparation for that, we thought we'd share the work The Coalition for a Digital Economy (Coadec) have done some in putting together a list of the 10 topics you need to consider when getting your business ready for a potential no-deal Brexit.
The topics covered in chapters of the guidance include:
- Data protection and data flows
- Employment, immigration and visas
- Taxation and VAT
- The e-Commerce Directive
- The Digital Single Market Framework
- EU Legislation in Limbo
- Domain names
- Harmful, illegal, and terrorist content
- Geoblocking and cross-border content
- Horizon 2020 and R&D funding
View the full report, here.