With the Prime Minister saying he is committed to leaving the European Union by the 31st October “do or die” - The UK Tech Cluster Group, Tech Nation, & The Coalition for a Digital Economy (Coadec) are working together to explain what digital and tech companies need to do to ensure that their businesses are ready for a potential “no-deal” Brexit.
Areas of focus will include:
- Steps to secure your cross-border data flows
- Ensuring your European staff are ready and understand how settled status works
- Tax implications for your business
- How to manage the other business critical impacts of a no-deal Brexit.
We will have industry experts, as well as legal and accounting professionals, at hand to ensure that you are able to take the necessary steps to Brexit-proof your business.
By attending this Brexit Briefing you will:
- Find out the key issues that will impact tech businesses in a no deal outcome and what you can do about it to that your business is fully prepared for all eventualities
- Hear expert guidance from Dom Hallas, Executive Director of The Coalition for a Digital Economy (Coadec) & former official at the Department for Exiting the European Union, on both the UK political context and the Brexit process in order to understand what’s really happening
- Benefit from a Q&A discussion to learn what other organisations are doing in preparation for Brexit
- 12:15 - Registration
- 12:30 - Welcome from Manchester Digital - Katie Gallagher
- 12:40 - Presentation of guidance paper - Dom Hallas, Coadec
- 13:10 - Political context / Brexit process update
- 13:25 - Q&A session
- 13:45 - Close
Posted by Title Productions
Bolton becomes culinary hotspot as the 2022 Food and Drink Festival is visited by over 450,000 people!
Posted by Omnisis Ltd
Tech Bites Roundup: How to validate your customers feelings using market research
Posted by Plexal
The new digital security accelerator for startups in Greater Manchester
Greater Manchester’s Digital Security Hub (DiSH) is the new digital security accelerator programme