The Amazon marketplace has brought great opportunity and growth to many businesses; this is your opportunity to join the hundreds of businesses already seeing success. This course shows you how to grow your business with Amazon.
This masterclass is a practical training course to help you improve your Amazon sales and expand globally. We tailor our training course to suit your product and category, with small groups and personal training sessions to help you to achieve your goals.
At the end of the course, you will leave with an action plan to help you grow your business on Amazon.
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
We have been delivering training courses throughout the UK for the past 5 years, and the same courses are now available online. You can choose between a scheduled course or booking a bespoke session for you or your team.
Each session is customised and well-suited for individual or small groups. All sessions are practical and save you the cost and time of travelling.
- 4 hours live online workshop
- Training course recording available for 1 month
- Delivered in a small group of 4
- Interactive sessions and you can ask questions
- Training content will be shared with you after your session
- 1-to-1 optional consultation after the course to answer any specific questions
WHAT WILL I NEED?
- Online conferencing set-up. We will send you the link to join the course.
- Speakers and a microphone
- OPTIONAL – A webcam
** If you prefer to book 1-to-1 or in-house training, we can help with that too. Get in touch to discuss.
Who is this workshop suited to?
Digital Marketers, Directors, Managers
Things we cover in the workshop:
Product Listing Optimisation
● Amazon product listing optimisation best practices
● Product differentiation – bundles and multibuy
● Amazon SEO best practices
● Product review best practices
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA)
● FBA costs and the process in the UK
● Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) vs Fulfilment by Merchant (FBM)
● Seller Fulfilled Prime – pros and cons
Winning over the competition
● How to win the buy box
● Amazon repricing – tools and strategies
● Product promotions, vouchers and lightning deals
● The product offers vs product promotions
● Advanced Keyword Research
● Sponsored Ads Setup Live Demo
● Sponsored Brands Setup Live Demo
● Sponsored Display Setup Live Demo
● Amazon Attribution
● Automated vs Manual Ads
● Understanding Amazon Advertising Metrics
● Amazon keyword research tools
● Optimising your Campaigns
● Four ways to improve your Advertising Cost of Sales (ACoS)
● Creating your own Amazon advertising plan
● Amazon Global Selling – listing your products – EU and the USA
● Amazon EFN, Pan Europe
● Amazon US – FBA setup
● Multiple shipping settings – UK and international
● Localising your Amazon Listings on the global marketplace
● Minimising currency risk when you sell internationally
Building your brand with Amazon
● Amazon A+ best practice
● Amazon Store design best practices
Reporting / Analytics
● Amazon account health check
● Getting the best out of Amazon business reports
● Amazon tools for advanced sellers
New Amazon Opportunities
● Amazon Business to Business (B2B)
Creating your own Amazon growth plan
Prerequisites for this course
This masterclass is aimed at experienced Amazon sellers, and typically, delegates have experience trading on Amazon in some capacity. Please bring your laptop; this will allow us to make the session practical and tailored to your account.
Just a few of the fantastic organisations who’ve attended our previous training.
| Tim Lawrenson, Evolution Tools
A great course, Prabhat is a fountain of knowledge and it was great to get key strategic advice that helped drive tangible business results. Would highly recommend it.
| Giles Polito, Equip UK
Prabhat adapted his Amazon content to our needs and gave us some excellent insight. He listens but also really knows his stuff. Would consider sending other members of the team on the course!
| Laura, Ledhut
Prabhat is incredibly knowledgeable about Amazon, outlining key areas such as sponsored listings, search terms, Pan-European strategies and best practices.
The class size too was great: only 5 on my particular day which gave us the chance to ask questions and look at all our live feeds. Going forward, the information provided will no doubt enable us to grow our marketplaces in the UK and beyond. I will certainly be returning for future events.
Posted by University of Salford
Salford Business School commits support to Manchester social enterprises
Posted by 6point6
Leveraging the power of artificial intelligence (AI) to deliver pensions dashboards
Posted by 6point6
Meet Angela Leung, Technical Architect
Angela shares her inspiring journey to becoming a technical architect, and how 6point6 helped her make that switch.