Our event will host free workshops, speaker presentations, crypto activities, a bitcoin lightning bar, exhibitors from around the world and crypto artwork (both physical and digital), don't forget the free Pizza! Learn about Bitcoin, Blockchain, Fintech and CryptoCurrency!
Our event has attracted attendees, sponsors, speakers, exhibitors and VIPs from an amazing 17 countries! We have already secured sponsors event (This includes returning sponsors of our previous events!) aswell as some speakers and exhibitors.
As always our event is free to attend! Tickets are recommended and will enter you into our free raffle to win crypto goodies! If you don't want a ticket you can just turn up on the day!
Our tracks include:
Purple Track: Our Speaker Track: We host a range of speakers covering a wide range of topics
Green Track: Our Exhibition track: Our exhibitors showcase projects from across the crypto eco-system from exchanges, wallets, altcoins (yes altcoins!), trading platforms and retail businesses.
Orange Track: Our Workshop Track: Workshops are always a big hit, our workshop hosts cover topics including hardware wallets, bitcoin basics, mining, trading, blockchain development, NFTs and coding.
CoinFestUK Artwork Track: Artwork from artists from around the world display their artwork at our event, we have hosted some of the greatest artists in the crypto space and are always amazed by the dedication and support of crypto artists.
New for 2021
- Our Blue track: This track will be dedicated for newbies pointing them in the direction of beginner focused workshops, exhibitors and materials!
- Trading Room (Upgraded from Trading Corner): Want to learn to trade crypto? At CoinFestUK you can hear from some of the most experienced traders and businesses in the Crypto space, we'll also have a dedicated panel, Q&A sessions and workshops
- DeFi Track: Learn about Decentralized finance from some of the industry leaders!
- CBE Token: 2021 will see the use of our social/event token, earn our token by volunteering, taking part in sponsor surveys and competitions and spend your tokens with our partners for exclusive discounts, grab a free drink or get back stage access.
Current sponsors of 2020/2021 include:
- MonetaryUnit (https://www.monetaryunit.org) - Headline Sponsors & Exhibitors
- FastBitcoins (https://fastbitcoins.com/) - Lanyard Sponsors
- BittyTax (https://github.com/BittyTax/BittyTax) - Gold Sponsors
- BitCore (https://bitcore.cc/) - Bronze Sponsors
- Coldkey.eu (https://www.coldkey.eu/) - Exhibitor
- Kryptoez (https://kryptoez.com/) - Exhibitor
- CorrosiveCreations (instagram.com/corrosivecreations/) - Exhibitor
- SatoChip (https://satochip.io/) - Exhibitor / Lanyard Card Sponsor
- Polymerbit (https://www.polymerbit.com/) - Exhibitor
- OKCash (https://okcash.org/) - Gold Sponsors
- Crown (https://www.crownplatform.com/) - Bronze Sponsors
- CoinCorner (https://www.coincorner.com) and MtSocks (https://www.mtsocks.com) - Sponsors
- Trustology (https://trustology.io/) - Exhibitor & Wallet Partner
- PirateChain (https://pirate.black/) - Exhibitor
- CoinFloor (https://coinfloor.co.uk/hodl/) - Bronze Sponsors
- CoinBurp (https://www.coinburp.com/) - Gold Sponsors
- Audaxproject.io(https://www.audaxproject.io/) - Bronze Sponsors
- NFT Plazas (https://NFTplazas.com/) - Sponsor
- Hoard (https://hoard.exchange) - Exhibitor / Game Track & NFT Track partner
- Bittylicious - Gold sponsor and Trading Room partner
Checkout our first promo video screened at the Trafford Centre in Manchester - https://twitter.com/CoinFestUK/status/1211011709839822853?s=20
Find out more about our event at https://coinfestuk.org or follow our Twitter @CoinFestUK