Key membership benefits for businesses:
As well as supporting the vital work we do in the sector, our large members enjoy enhanced communication with other companies, government, organisations and individuals working within Greater Manchester's digital and tech community as well as the following benefits:
- Events - Get to know Manchester’s digital scene by attending, speaking at or even sponsoring our events.
- PR and Comms - Share your news across our bustling social media networks, newsletter, podcast or blog.
- Recruitment – Enjoy unlimited access to our jobs board and tap into a reliable stream of top digital talent.
- University Connections – We can connect you with all the relevant course leaders, lecturers and heads of department that will help you source the entry-level talent you need for your business.
- Industry Insights - Priority access to resources like our annual Digital Skills Audit and Benchmarking Salary and Benefits Report.
- Drop in surgery / Campus visits - inform your staff about Manchester Digital’s work and engage them in the local community.
- VIP networking - Access to VIP networking events such as The Chair's Reception.
- Company-wide membership - Membership is extended to all employees.
- Opportunities to enhance employer brand - Ample speaking or exhibitor opportunities to raise profile.
- Lobbying - Ability to directly influence regional and national policy.
Being a member helps make Manchester better for everyone
Companies that appreciate they have a role to play in building an ecosystem that is sustainable, fair and well-connected join Manchester Digital to demonstrate their commitment to the following principles:
- Encouraging diversity and inclusion
- Facilitating CSR
- Developing the region’s talent pipeline
- Recruiting responsibly
- Supporting Manchester’s digital and tech community
- Promoting equality and fairness
- Accelerating growth within the sector
Your support enables change
Our larger members help us to devise and deliver initiatives such as:
- Digital Futures – where we harness the power of our industry to help educators deliver a curriculum that is effective and relevant and deliver experience days for students to show them what opportunities are available in the industry. We also upskill teachers and career's advisors with regular quarterly workshops and bespoke careers insight sessions
- Digital Her - our programme of targeted initiatives and opportunities focused on encouraging and enabling more young girls to consider careers in digital and technology, drawing on real female role models within our membership to help diversify the talent pipeline and empower the next generation
- The Manchester Digital Forums - small, specialist interest groups that focus on areas of our industry that most require change or action.
- Digital Apprenticeships – our industry-led, unique apprentice schemes provide employers with regular access to talented young software developers, business analysts and data analysts
- Digital Skill’s Festival – our five-day event brings together those interested in a digital career with education providers and digital and tech businesses
Join Manchester Digital, today!
+ VAT annually